Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer.com sending an empty box?

Lazerer has had a good track record here just until recently he's been somewhat unresponsive.

I'd say don't sweat it too much, and after a week or so if he doesn't respond, open a PayPal claim and after a week again, a PP dispute.

The declared weight doesn't mean anything, I wouldn't be surprised if he writes 0.150Kg for every parcel he sends out.

Where in Korea are you located? :)

Hmm I would be a little concerned if you didn't use PP.

China was on lunar break just a week ago so they may simply be recovering from it.

Hi ,

I sell lasers in the same exact host. The weight of the package with the laser inside is around 250g. 150g is too low.

Also , as said above ^^ china had a holiday until today. They were on break for around two weeks.

If you did not use Paypal you got a serious problem unless Lazerer will reply and send you the laser.

Last edited:
How can I use Paypal if there isn't an option on lazerer.com to use it?

Maybe this is something I should consider next time I buy a laser from anyone... No Paypal, no purchase.

How can I use Paypal if there isn't an option on lazerer.com to use it?

Maybe this is something I should consider next time I buy a laser from anyone... No Paypal, no purchase.

I do not know if they still take Paypal as payment method ... Personally I do not buy anything from anyone without Paypal.

wow thats insane :( and yeah people dont seem to get much of response from them.. i would say they ripped you off or they accidently sent an empty box without checking that just shows how crap that company really is.

I had an issue with them too. They marked my item as shipped and forgot to send it but billed me of course. They didn't answer via the contact page on their site, I had to open a PP dispute, and then they answered very quickly, I got refunded (PP scares them :p). Order on laserbtb next time, that's one of LPFs trusted sites...
It's wired that you couldn't find the PP option, it was still available a month ago...
Don't forget chineese new year hollyday ends tomorrow, so he might not have read your email yet, and he always need 2-4 days to reply emails..
Good luck with that my friend!

Last edited:
Lazerer has some of the most unresponsive customer support I have heard of. I got one unit from them that I like but cant say i recommend them to anyone for any unit. I was probably one of the last to have a decent experience with them, even I found them unresponsive after they had my money when I asked them questions about the lens. I've seen too many threads complaining about them recently

Last edited:
Yeah i dont get it either, the reputation here is down the bottom no doubts about and this thread proves it even more sad that people think they are any good and still order from them. You cant cut back and be lazy and think people will give you good rep when you dont even answer to all problems, and do things right people waiting for weeks for order to ship etc is just bad.

I can recommend laserbtb and sci-fi lasers here both are very good and you get quality lasers and dont have to worry.

Last edited:
Any chance that customs would have snagged it?

You will never know this.....

What you do know is that the box is empty, and this is something both you and lazerer have to resolve :(

I'm crossing my fingers for you hoping that it turns out well for you.

Insane story..... and for me it's a reminder never to buy from them.

IsaacT

Wouldn't customs have notified him if they had confiscated it? Like some sort of Gotcha! form?

Wouldn't customs have notified him if they had confiscated it? Like some sort of Gotcha! form?

Yes they would have notified him if this was the case.

Still possible, as mail can arrive late with customs matters.

Last edited:
Yes they would have notified him if this was the case.

Still possible, as mail can arrive late with customs matters.

It is possible that customs would have taken it... and that a letter could be coming late... but I would only give this possibility a 5% chance. Korean customs always makes it obvious that they at least opened a package.