Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer.com - a new laser seller

Couldn't find any information about this shop in google.

Im interested in this 1W 445nm Laser Pointer
Cyber1000 - 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Water Proof

Shop seems to be rather cheap, also it offers Power Certificates and "free shipping for all items in our shop. No matter how many your order are and how heavy your package is!".
Just don`t know if i could trust it. :thinking:

Information from Whois service:
Domain Name: LAZERER.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Updated Date: 15-jun-2011
Creation Date: 15-jun-2011
Expiration Date: 15-jun-2012

So, this shop is online only for 15 days...

Last edited:

Fenzir

Seems unprofessional with the music in the background, rise against was never THAT good.
But the host looks a lot like dinodirect's host. Unless somebody has bought from them, I'd look elsewhere. Even here in the forum, people sell lasers with actual power guarentees for good prices.

Seems unprofessional with the music in the background, rise against was never THAT good.
But the host looks a lot like dinodirect's host. Unless somebody has bought from them, I'd look elsewhere. Even here in the forum, people sell lasers with actual power guarentees for good prices.
:O You should be shot in the face, sir! :gun: shame on you!

Keep your OPINIONS to yourself, please.

toppie! :topic:

Last edited:

Fenzir

Anyhow, the website doesn't look like most chinese dropshippers, it actually looks pretty nice. I might order something there and ask for a review discount one I get my LPM.

Also,

th_the_complet_collection_of_rage_faces_06.jpg

Have you noticed, to measure the power of their laser, use the LasersBee 2.5 of Jerry.

I mean, if the power that they "supposedly can" certify is not correct with the "Power Certificate" that can be purchased for extra $2, is the fault of Jerry (Joke) :na:

I've dealt with them rather recently (WRT. their IR-200 laser); they not only deliver in a relatively timely manner (considering that they're overseas from the United States), their lasers are at or *OVER* spec. The "200mW" 808nm laser I purchased from them clocked in at a wavelength of 806.01nm (which is ***WELL WITHIN*** specs for an "808nm" diode) and had a measured power output of 345mW (using my new LaserBee 2.5W USB LPM).

Needless to say I'm quite satisfied with them. :) :D :)

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Only thing I can see is the rated output for the blue is <1000mW and they guarantee proper output. To me this means they guarantee your laser will be less than 1W. You can also purchase a power certificate to show this. LOL. Honestly though it looks/is the same as DinoDirect, eBay sellers, and all the other resellers who are getting this 500-800mW laser for $100 wholesale and marking it up. If their marketing is enough to convince you then go for it.

I have a Rayfoss 405nm with this Host. And i can tell you, i hate this badly designed piece of .... !

...just made my first laser order (after Survival very 1st) of green and red "low" power pointers and especially this very little tiny

...watch the YT on page...

...very interesting for a complete newb like myself...and plus...they go Paypal...lets wait and see...

Last edited:

Helios

...just made my first laser order (after Survival very 1st) of green and red "low" power pointers and especially this very little tiny

...watch the YT on page...

...very interesting for a complete newb like myself...and plus...they go Paypal...lets wait and see...

It lists both 18650 and 10440 as the required battery....which isnt possible.

Looking at the pictures however it is obviously a 10440 Li-Ion. I hope you know that you need a charger for this and that it will not run on a regular AAA.

Helios

I have seen those chargers but I have no experience with them. The problem I see is that if its universal than it is either charging at a very low current OR it will be too high for charging 10440. The current level appropriate for an 18650 is much different than for a 10440. It doesnt list any specs so I am just making unfounded but likely observations.

I have seen those chargers but I have no experience with them. The problem I see is that if its universal than it is either charging at a very low current OR it will be too high for charging 10440. The current level appropriate for an 18650 is much different than for a 10440. It doesnt list any specs so I am just making unfounded but likely observations.

...here at Focalprice...
Universal Lithium 16340/10440/14500/18650 9V Battery Charger
...and BTW they have tons of laser...interesting to give a look ;)