Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer 1W 445nm for a darn good price!

That's only $10 off the normal price. While I appreciate the sentiment, we don't need every small sale being announced on the board. This sub-forum is also not for sale deals.

Meh, I'd rather buy one from the good builders on LPF like Yobresal, Blord, or the like. Their builds are far better in quality and in many cases the same price or even cheaper.

AnthoT

Meh, I'd rather buy one from the good builders on LPF like Yobresal, Blord, or the like. Their builds are far better in quality and in many cases the same price or even cheaper.

Very true :) Yobresal has some for 100$ shipped right now :eek: & Blord has them for around the same price lots of times :D

I always love making my own though :D

Blord

With me you get more power for less money. Unless you want the look of the Lazerer host. :)

Great found. CLASSIC is one of my favor host. I love the design that you can take off the extension for different batteries.

Well some people appreciated the post, some people didnt. Everyone has their opinions. I'm just a newb, and I've been buying all my first lasers from LAZERER, so when something popped up for a little less, and the fact that it's something different as there weren't any 1W 445nm's in the Classic host, I figured it would throw up a post. I apologize for wasting a minute of your time. I still have a bit to learn and haven't ventured much into the private builder market, therefor I'm unfamiliar with common pricing from private builders, but now I know.

*EDIT* Also, this wasn't a post because it was on "SALE". Or that they had a $10 price reduction, that would be pointless. This was a post to let anybody who is a fan of LAZERER know that they now have a 1W 445nm in the "Classic" host. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Clay dont worry about tis not a big deal. Your new still and learning .