Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LasersReviewed New Feature

doesn't look like a forum - just other people being able to submit their own reviews and them maybe appearing on the site if they're accepted

No, not a forum by any means. Simply a review site. Rules are in place so you're not reading through crap reviews.

I can go ahead and submit a review for my 55mw CNI from Dragon Lasers if you'd like, and I also have a little <5mw red pointer from DX (the one that's $1.89) if you'd like me to write something about that one too.
And if you like my reviews, I can later submit a review for WL's exec Nexus and the Sentorch when I receive them.

Note: I won't be able to provide any graphs of the lasers' power since I don't have any means to measure the output.

And a suggestion, maybe you could place a "Resources" link where it links to the different laser companies, stores, and other general info.

Spd2Last said:
I can go ahead and submit a review for my 55mw CNI from Dragon Lasers if you'd like, and I also have a little <5mw red pointer from DX (the one that's $1.89) if you'd like me to write something about that one too.
And if you like my reviews, I can later submit a review for WL's exec Nexus and the Sentorch when I receive them.

Note: I won't be able to provide any graphs of the lasers' power since I don't have any means to measure the output.

And a suggestion, maybe you could place a "Resources" link where it links to the different laser companies, stores, and other general info.
Sure, submit anything you've got. I've got some Cores to giveaway, and the best chance of winning one is to submit your reviews. Just reading through the "Reviews" category here, many of you can copy and paste the review for submission.
Excellent idea on the resource link, btw. I'll see what I can do, though help would be appreciated.

RobTheVIP said:
Bleh, I think I saw Nero reviews on this site. :-/

Check your sources again.

Reviews must contain at least 2 pictures of the unit at a resolution of 1024x768
now that's a pain - all my review pics do have high res originals, but the nicely cropped versions are saved as 800x600 so as to not be a nuisance to people with a 1024x768 screen! oh well, if i re-crop the pics i may submit my reviews :)

Kenom

When I get my professional series of red lasers up and working at my high quality of standards I would like for you to review the laser and add it to the site.  I'd do it myself but obviously that violates the criteria for submitting a laser review. I'm actually going to be making these pointers for sale so I would then be considered a "retailer" and can't submit my review.

marianne said:
Reviews must contain at least 2 pictures of the unit at a resolution of 1024x768
now that's a pain - all my review pics do have high res originals, but the nicely cropped versions are saved as 800x600 so as to not be a nuisance to people with a 1024x768 screen! oh well, if i re-crop the pics i may submit my reviews :)
Marianne, don't worry about that. 800X600 is just fine.

Kenom said:
When I get my professional series of red lasers up and working at my high quality of standards I would like for you to review the laser and add it to the site. I'd do it myself but obviously that violates the criteria for submitting a laser review. I'm actually going to be making these pointers for sale so I would then be considered a "retailer" and can't submit my review.

Sure thing. Just let me know the details when you're ready.

Chickenfish, your review is posted.