Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasersman is an AMAZING company

I just wanted to say that lasersman is an amazing company so far they have responded to all my e-mails with in a day and they are very polite and happy to work with you no mater what the situation. I recently convinced my cousin to buy a FireDragon-III 300mw from them and it peaked at 678mw!!! i can almost promise that their FireDragon line up is the best i have seen. I woulnt be afraid to do business with them ever.

rhd

$200 to LM for a 300 mW unit that does 650 mW
-or-
$999 to WL for a 1000 mW unit that does 650 mW

Lol :)

honeyx

I just find it very interesting.

Three days ago you were asking here about Lasersman if they are a good company and now this.

So you convinced your cousin before knowing they are any good and before asking here? Don´t tell me they shipped it within 2 days.

No doubt. The FireDragons are good lasers, but not the rest they are selling.

Oh well and there is the other guy posting coupon codes......

Ash

Lasers from china lately are getting more powerful for less money.
The firedragon series has been consistently getting better, but you are still taking a chance if the company doesn't guarantee up to spec lasers.
Lasersman is Dinodirect under a different name and Dinodirect had a few overspec lasers.
If lasersman offers a power guarantee or a 3 month / 1 year warranty, then great. :cool: