Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers in the work place.

mfo

Well, TSA is deploying these new machines called "BLS", which is an acronym for "Bottled Liquid Scanner".

TSA: Bottled Liquid Scanners

Basically, this thing shoots a 180mW 785nm (either 785 or 755, I know it's IR) into the bottle. When this happens, the molecules of liquid vibrate. These vibrations are checked against the vibrations of known threats and if the vibrations match, your liquid is no good :)

I was just trained on how to use it yesterday.

Los Alamos labs. Google it, there's too much to discuss. It's kinda frightening if you really dig deap enough. Enough shit to really get you wondering. I had to stop looking into it because it started making me really paranoid (the main tunnels are in Colorado, and where am I?...) I only suggest looking into it if you have nothing better to do, or you don't get parranoid too easily. I don't believe in most of it, but it's interesting lore. And kinda worth looking at, but still, be weary. DON'T look up NWO, just don't, it's not worth it, and if you find something about NWO or read 'NWO' when lookling this stuff up, press the back button, and forget all about, clear your history and move on. And if you don't, then it'll get discussed here, and I don't want it to flare up a massive debate and throw myself under the bus. I'm also warning you for your own safety, looking it up would tell you why you shouldn't have, but then it'd already be too late. I can't explain anything, because again it'd be setting you up for danger. Forget I said anything about the NWO anyway, just move on.

PS: Another thing, look up 'Dulce Wars'. It's worth it. The Dulce Wars makes Los Alamos look like child's play. Gene manipulation, Top Secret Umbra, Mystic. ryogenics, 'fake humans'. Grey beings. I can't look into it, it brings back too many memories, too many sleepless nights...too many nightmares. I only looked into it because of one of my own experiences, it's not worth saying in the forum. If you're really interested in what happened to me that Sunday night....drop me a PM.

Start here:

Last edited:
Lol, I don't know what nwo is but I really really want to look it up now!

Lol, I don't know what nwo is but I really really want to look it up now!

No, you don't. I understand that curiosity is getting the best of you. But this is one of those 1 in a million situations where you need to leave your curiosity somewhere else. For your safety DO NOT look up.

Read my whole post, and watch the vid, you'll understand why you SHOULD NOT look it up. NWO is too much, it's too dangerous, once you're in.....you're in, you can't stop looking, you can't stop digging, once you know a little you must know it all. And only knowing a little can set you on the edge. Please, don't look it up. Don't learn about it, just move on.

Ugh, don't ask me about anything for a while. My skin in tingling, I know I'm being watched, I must stop talking about this. I NEED that trip tomorrow.

Last edited:
Forget I said anything about the NWO anyway, just move on.

With a build up like that who could forget NWO now.

Ugh, don't ask me about anything for a while. My skin in tingling, I know I'm being watched, I must stop talking about this. I NEED that trip tomorrow.
Good thing your taking a trip, sounds like you could really use it right about now. That or some tranquilizers... or both. Besides avoiding reading anything like that stuff it seems you should try to refrain from mentioning it even. Appears to be Really unpleasant.

No need to respond. Perhaps consider even unsubscribing from this thread so your not tempted.

Last edited:
WTF are you on about. Why would you tell someone about it, if you were just planning to tell us nothing about it, and not to research it?
Rob

edit: New world order. We don't have another ridiculous conspiracy theorist among us do we??
n conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.[2][3][4][5][6]
The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through a totalitarian world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.[2][3][4][5][6]
Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[7] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have expressed concern that right-wing conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. Political scientists warn that this mass hysteria may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life, such as the far right wooing the far left into joining a revolutionary Third Position movement capable of subverting the established political powers.[3][8]

That why I wanted to leave it beside us, don't worry about it. You wont hear more from me on the subject.

Crap!!! A few guys in black suits driving Lincoln towncars came to my house this morning and smashed my computer with their P7's and told me never to even think about NWO or they would kill me with their super lasers from space!

Why cant i have a water bottle passing the security? I meant like, they wont event let you drink you are forced to throw it.

The funny thing is after you passed the controls you can purchase a water bottle at an inflated price.

Why cant i have a water bottle passing the security? I meant like, they wont event let you drink you are forced to throw it.

The funny thing is after you passed the controls you can purchase a water bottle at an inflated price.

Ever heard of nitroglycerin? Clear liquid contact explosive. One of the most unstable, and most powerful of the contact explosives at the moment. A drop can produce explosions 5" in diameter. A full 8oz bottle full....you don't wanna know. You could have enough explosives to take out a plane. Or atleast the side of the plane you're on, and others around you. Dangerous stuff, and sure, somebody COULD drink it on the spot, then THEY'D be the explosive. It's all for safety.