Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers at VERY LOW prices! - LaserTech

62e10aa109.jpg

Everyone check out my store. We have very low prices and FREE SHIPPING on all of our items. We cannot ship to Australia or USA due to laws and customs restrictions. We currently have a 200mW Red Laser for sale that is strong enough to light matches and pop balloons. The price of this laser is only $30.00! We also have more basic lasers such as our 5mW Red Laser for $2.25.

Please visit Welcome to - Home to check out these great items!

Trevor

The Website said:
Very useful for pointing at screens for presentations or simply just for annoying people with.

I'm sorry, what? So much for professionalism.

EDIT: And you only start warning people not to shine the lasers into their eye at 50mW. The lasers rated lower than that probably output 50mW or more anyway, because they're cheap Chinese lasers.

You are not ready to be doing business here.

-Trevor

Last edited:
Lol... roll in the neg-reps.

Prices are not too bad. Same as just about every other cheap seller. Demonstrate how good your English is, buy a laser power meter (you could even buy one from the forum if you want maximum impact), maybe hand out some test units and you'll be well on your way to making a good living from this forum.

No, seriously though, you at the moment appear no different from any other cheap seller. We have no evidence that your lasers are any good and your selection is very, very limitted. Unless you can make yourself seem better than them in some way you will be ignored.

I'll PM you with some suggestions of ways.

@twhite828 For one thing, you don't necessarily need to be 'professional' in order to be successful online. For example, this is my first online business and within the first 3 days I received over 10 orders for my lasers. And how would you know that my lasers are cheap Chinese lasers? The majority of my lasers use a Samsung laser chip. I did my research and we only need a warning in the ToS and we have it in our ToS. I have made the ToS look more professional as well, I have also added a warning to all of my products...

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
@JaiNobeZ I was going to make a video with one of my lasers. Do you think this would help people know more about my items? I have many plans to make my self appear better than other laser stores.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Reply to my PM. I made a lot of suggestions there.

Videos are always good. It'd help to some extent, but probably not on here because we've all seen such videos before. Unless the video has some unique flair to it.

LT-- here is a tip for you-rather than make two posts 3 min apart you can edit the first one to include the second one.

Best and cheapest advertizing you can get is to send a few sample lasers to vets here with LPMs- they must be random samples too. If a company sends only the picks-(best ones) we soon find that out from those who buy them and be sure that this info will be posted ASAP and your sales here will most likely come to a stop.

Newcomers ask ALL the time who we suggest they buy from-- We can only go on what we know. Some samples are 'tested to the point of failure' so we do not want to pay for a laser that we end up killing. It is also considered bad manners to sell any sample lasers although many members pass them along to others for free.

We welcome the good companies and the others fall by the wayside.

hope you enjoy our forum- donations are greatly appreciated- you can contact admin. if you wish to becomer a sponsor/advertizer.

hope this helps---Hak

Fivos

You don't know if lasers and potted or at true power. DX is better...

Rafa

I'm sorry but I had to -rep you. Man, you just can't say that you sell lasers "for annoying
people" in this forum. You know, people here is VERY careful with lasers and
I don't think they use the lasers for pointing at people.

Prices are not bad, anyway. I like the 30mW blue. Is it 405nm right? Very cheap and tiny,
looks good.

IsaacT

one thing that really annoys me about sellers are color claims. 405 isn't blue in any sense of the word unless you are 2 and only know the colors blue, red, and yellow. List an accurate description of color, or just the wavelength.

Okay, everyone please give me a break! This is my first online business and I really don't need all the criticism. I would welcome ideas for my business but NOT criticism. :mad:

Thank you...

JLSE

Okay, everyone please give me a break! This is my first online business and I really don't need all the criticism. I would welcome ideas for my business but NOT criticism. :mad:

Thank you...

The problem is, you are reselling what a million other people are
already reselling...

Nobody pays much attention to seeing another site with the
same products we've been buying from China for many years..

If you want to 'resell' lasers, start by offering what few others
already do...

Since your a small operation that sells only lasers you have the ability to do things others do not.

If you were wise you would get a LPM and test several types of lasers and only sell the most up to spec models... unfortunately this isnt the cheapest way to run a business but if your going to advertise in this forum its the wisest.