Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED::::Lasers and Misc. For sale

EDIT MOVED LAST HOST TO A DIFFERENT THREAD. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Hey guys sorry for not being very active. Life's getting in the way so I'm gonna be gone for a while. I'm selling off a few of my lasers and some misc. stuff as well. I'll try to be fair on the prices;)

If it doesn't have a picture right now, I'll have one uploaded shortly

First:
A LARGE aluminum host made from Trinh Hong Fuoc. This hefty boy can handle any diode you put in it. It comes with a large aluminum or copper module that you can freely exchange within the head of the host. So you could have a different diode in each module and switch them out as you please. Each module has a driver shelf and the host comes with a side and tail clicky switch. $130 --> $80 now
5uGtgfi.jpg

5FxVwvh.jpg

tizviul.jpg

Second:
2 Brass tube hosts. Completely empty except for the original tail switch. I recommend getting one of our resident machinists to make a heatsink/module with contactboard for you. $30 each--> now $10 each
3sShh2R.jpg

Third: SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~
JetLasers 10X expander. I never got the chance to use this since I bought it. It's just sat around in a box with the cap on it. $60
wiqio94.jpg

vFaN6KC.jpg

Fourth: SOLD
A JetLasers 520nm Mini. It still puts out above 1W and is a beautiful green in the night sky. JetLasers always sells quality and this laser is no different :) $220--> $200 now SOLD
ifVR3xm.jpg

Last:
This is a host made by Ehgemus. It is a copper/aluminum host and it is missing the heatsink. It it prewired and will accept a side switch.
$50--> $25 now
tONKDti.jpg

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Good luck on your sale, LDB! (y)
Looks like a pretty good deal on the J/L 10X B.E.

Good luck with your sale, Zach. Sorry that you are leaving us, but life often gets in the way of things we would rather do.

Good luck with your sale, Zach. Sorry that you are leaving us, but life often gets in the way of things we would rather do.

It's not forever, just for a while. As things straighten out I'll surely be joining back. Maybe by then Sanwu will have that RGB released ;)

It's not forever, just for a while. As things straighten out I'll surely be joining back. Maybe by then Sanwu will have that RGB released ;)

Then, you are talking about a very long time. Besides, it will cost a small fortune if it ever does.

BowtieGuy said:
Good luck on your sale, LDB! (y)
Looks like a pretty good deal on the J/L 10X B.E.

That's what I bought it for a few months back and since it's seen no use I figured I would sell it for the same. Thanks!

That is a super price.. if that is for the Pro=Pl-E series they are $99 plus $38 to ship IIRC.
We sure hope you do well and rejoin--I think (for me at least) the way to go is to 'check -in' from time to time.. it does take a lot of tie to do that a few times per month.
JL (&I) thank you for being such a loyal & great customer and all the kind words.
You should have no trouble with such low prices. 'IF' I did not already have Pro-PL-E 520 1W... >(*o*)< I would be temped to score that mini... 520 they are just the perfect size...AND it was added to the line when a quite a few from LPF wanted a smaller version.
and those custom hosts.. very nice and again great prices.

best wishes--Len ( and Chuck)

Good luck with your sale LDB... You have
some nice stuff at reasonable prices.

Hope things work out.... Let us know when
you are back..

Jerry

Gadget

I'll take that Eghemus host. I need to find out how he joins the metals.
What's your paypal again? I forget.

-G

jnrpop

Hi ldb,
few Q´s,
What are the dimensions on the 2 brass tubes, Lenght and diameter?
what batteries do the use?
And whats a rough estimate on the rating of the tail switch?

Thanks,
J :coffee:

Hi ldb,
few Q´s,
What are the dimensions on the 2 brass tubes, Lenght and diameter?
what batteries do the use?
And whats a rough estimate on the rating of the tail switch?

Thanks,
J :coffee:
Last time I checked I think it was about 20mm, and they fit two 18650s. They are completely empty from the switch up so you’ll have to fit a contact board or spring along with a heatsink. I can post a picture of what the original module looked like after work today.
Not sure about the switch but I’ve had a couple of these and they seem to have the 18650s just fine.