Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" Promotion When?

got my batteries and charger (thanks raybo and modwerx) but, laser is still not here. tracking number seems dead in the water to me sadly, so, its just a waiting game, o, my most unfavorit game, lucky me, i got some new P90 gear coming in tomarrow, should entertian me till i get the laser.

got my batteries and charger (thanks raybo and modwerx) but, laser is still not here. tracking number seems dead in the water to me sadly, so, its just a waiting game, o, my most unfavorit game, lucky me, i got some new P90 gear coming in tomarrow, should entertian me till i get the laser.

p90? Like
surefire%20p90.jpg

P90

or

fn_p90_1.jpg

P90?

I figure either could apply to someone on this site.

Hakzaw -- I have the same status, and same date:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, January 22, 2010, 1:58 pm, BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, January 20, 2010, 1:59 am

... Looks like mine was mailed a minute after yours... I don't think "origin post is preparing shipment" is correct though. I assume it's on its way :)

airsoft, sadly, it is difficult for a 17 year old to get a real one sadly :na: lol, but, mine looks as close to real as possible~:tinfoil:

Lol OK, that's what I guessed. I'd be jealous if someone on here had an honest-to-god P90. :p

will

one year and a few months later it will be a possiblilty ;)
im also a big airsoft guy, im a sniper, and a SWAT type. Dual P90s, and, most of the time, a Riot shield, and my P90, unless im snipeing of course!

Last edited:
one year and a few months later it will be a possiblilty ;)
im also a big airsoft guy, im a sniper, and a SWAT type. Dual P90s, and, most of the time, a Riot shield, and my P90, unless im snipeing of course!

If you want an honest to god P90 and not an extended barrel semi-auto P90, get ready to cut lots of red tape and drop $25,000+ like it's hot.

Airsoft is pretty fun, but I try not to take it too seriously. It sucks when they other guy is hitting you with 350FPS .2g BBs from 100 yards away and you can't even reach him.

If you want an honest to god P90 and not an extended barrel semi-auto P90, get ready to cut lots of red tape and drop $25,000+ like it's hot.

Airsoft is pretty fun, but I try not to take it too seriously. It sucks when they other guy is hitting you with 350FPS .2g BBs from 100 yards away and you can't even reach him.

i know all that, lol, i still plan on getting it, lol, the guy here works for a armor truck service, and he has a coworker who got one. and, ya, my snipers shoot 500 and 780 fps respectfully, the 500 one has a effective range of 250 ft, and other one around 300. and u mean 100 ft right? cause, NO .2 gram bb is going 330 ft away with 350 fps, lol.

Back on topic: still waiting on mine too =/

i know all that, lol, i still plan on getting it, lol, the guy here works for a armor truck service, and he has a coworker who got one. and, ya, my snipers shoot 500 and 780 fps respectfully, the 500 one has a effective range of 250 ft, and other one around 300. and u mean 100 ft right? cause, NO .2 gram bb is going 330 ft away with 350 fps, lol.

Back on topic: still waiting on mine too =/

lol sorry I was exaggerating a bit- yeah probably more like 100 feet. And working for a PMC or PSC is a great way to get a free P90 :)

lol sorry I was exaggerating a bit- yeah probably more like 100 feet. And working for a PMC or PSC is a great way to get a free P90 :)

ya, it is, lol, and, the farthest ive even seen a airsoft gun shoot, is what mine will be once its done, it will be around 300-325 ft EFFECTIVELY with .43 g BBs, cant wait for that.

On topic: anyone else got theirs yet?

ZRTMWA

I don't know how it's possible to have not seen this thread until now. It's six pages and from last year for cryin out loud!

That being said I haven't been following it too closely, DayOfShadows is your review up yet? And you said you have an LPM?

And vitalyx, lazerov, Flaminpyro, Hakzaw, bobbyaks2000; any of you have LPM's? I know Flaminpyro does and I'm interested in their 200mW green products.

I probably would've tried to score one of those 200mW greens or green modules. Laserlands, did you say this promotion would still be valid as long as we promised a review? Thanks.

ya, it is, lol, and, the farthest ive even seen a airsoft gun shoot, is what mine will be once its done, it will be around 300-325 ft EFFECTIVELY with .43 g BBs, cant wait for that.

On topic: anyone else got theirs yet?

Jesus Christ that's shooting hot! No way that would be field legal around where I live. It has to be below 425 fps with .25's for AEG's and 500fps with .2's for snipers. Your gun is practically a bb gun!

I was thinking about starting an airsoft thread in the Other section but I already have too many other threads/ posts. I think there are a lot of people on LPF that play.

Last edited:
I don't know how it's possible to have not seen this thread until now. It's six pages and from last year for cryin out loud!

That being siad I haven't been following it too closely, DayOfShadows is your review up yet? And you said you have an LPM?

I probably would've tried to score one of those 200mW greens or green modules.

Jesus Christ that's shooting hot! No way that would be field legal around where I live. It has to be below 425 fps with .25's for AEG's and 500fps with .2's for snipers. Your gun is practically a bb gun!

I was thinking about starting an airsoft thread in the Other section but I already have too many other threads/ posts. I think there are a lot of people on LPF that play.

no, i havent even got it yet :(

and the 780 FPS gun is a KJW MKII, and, a airsoft thread sounds good, i got lots of pics :tinfoil: and with OP Ball Drop III coming up with around 300 battleing, i should have more, and the MKII will soon be shooting 550 on the dot, which is the legal limit here. My P90 shoots around 330 with a 22-25 RPS :na:

no, i havent even got it yet :(

and the 780 FPS gun is a KJW MKII, and, a airsoft thread sounds good, i got lots of pics :tinfoil: and with OP Ball Drop III coming up with around 300 battleing, i should have more, and the MKII will soon be shooting 550 on the dot, which is the legal limit here. My P90 shoots around 330 with a 22-25 RPS :na:

I have a POS MP5 deal that I've just used as a zombie gun. What I mean by that: I recklessly ripped off any furniture (stock, grips, sling connections, etc) and weights inside the gun. Realism is not important to me, so I now have a very light gun that I can gut any time I want. Now, this POS that gets like 150FPS with .2s almost makes up for it with a 30mW green laser in what would be the guide rail and the ability to fire "tracer" rounds, that is glow in the dark rounds charged up by UV leds in the magazine and while traveling through the gun. I also have a very strong spring pistol that can easily hurl a .25 at ~350FPS. I probably get more hits with that than the AEG lol. It's really only fun to use in night games, for which I also bring along my LD20 and put it on tactical strobe and hold the MP5 in one hand and the light in the other. It's very tacticool lol.

will