Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserlands.com Good site?

I've had really good experiences with Laserlands.net. I've ordered about six times from them and every time I have received exactly what I paid for, in perfect condition, and it was all shipped quickly (as in they got it out of their door without waiting around - free shipping from china isn't EMS). They do also offer express shipping, which REALLY IS express shipping. They are one of the few places that really uses express shipping when you pay for it.

I have the 601-T and it is a fantastic burning or night-spotting laser. It's not great as an all purpose pointer since the focusing ring doesn't stop at "focused to infinity". You have to visually find infinity and set it to it when you want to use it as a pointer. The waterproofing seems to be very good, though I haven't tried it past 2ft of water. The host is VERY solid and feels strong. Nice action on the tail clicky as well.

Personally I only ever trust two places from china where lasers are concerned: Laserlands and Lazerer.

I haven't tried it on wood, but it will ignite white paper no problem.

The 601-T runs on one 18650 battery and does not accept any other types or variations. It does not come with batteries, Lazerlands.net doesn't supply batteries. I got mine from Lighthound.com . It does last a VERY long time before it needs to be recharged.

never a good thing to have Batts in same box with laser if coming in from another country. If your box gets opened why give 'them' a easy way to turn it on, maybe damaging your laser(duty/rest cycling) or thier eyesight and maybe never see your laser. BUY your batts from lighthound or LarryDFW.

ps hard to give advice if you wont add your location to your profile page....ALSO
I was disappointed with Laserlands customer support. btw

Last edited: