Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Technologies, Toronto, Canada.

Greetings to all the members here.

I recently made a purchase from Laserglow Technologies, Toronto, Canada.

After hearing a family member with a doctorate in physics speak about the "new" powerful HANDHELD LASERS several times, I made this purchase as a gift though I have no background or knowledge in this area myself.

As I set about finding the various "sources" on the internet a fellow at work who also has family members with a background in physics and science suggested LASERGLOW.

I found their staff to be absolutely amazing. What would seem like "above and beyond the call of duty" by other companies was obviously just very natural for them. They took the time to explain and guide me through every step of the purchase.

I can't thank them enough and highly recommend Laserglow Technologies.

If you are looking to purchase a laser you will do VERY well by going to their website - Laserglow Technologies - Handheld Lasers, Alignment Lasers and Lab / OEM Lasers

Yeah good compagnie ;) and their shiping dep is really fast :) but the price is little to high but the quality is incomparable :p

Ive ordered from them before, they"re shiping is fast and their customer service is excellent

"the price is little to high but the quality is incomparable"

Well, there is the long short road (DESTINATION INSURED) and the short LOOONG road (DEAD END).

In the end a reliable company like LASERGLOW is worth the extra expense. The "price" might seem like it's long in the beginning but you won't find yourself at a dead end in terms of quality workmanship or a repair if needed.

Yeah good compagnie ;) and their shiping dep is really fast :) but the price is little to high but the quality is incomparable :p

You get what you pay for.... not like some other Chinese
companies like DX and WL...:cool:

Jerry

Justin

Hi Shelly! Thanks very much for the kind words. We're very glad that you're happy with your experience so far, and thanks so much for deciding to share this with the LPF community.

If I were writing forum spam this is exactly what it would look like, but apparently I don't have to. ;)

Enjoy your new lasers!

Arayan

I wanted to add that even their safety glasses are of very high quality... safety first ;)

I wanted to add that even their safety glasses are of very high quality... safety first ;)

Interestingly enough Scott over at Laserglow, explained that aspect thoroughly
and had me order the level 2 protection glasses as opposed to glasses of a higher level where the beam would NOT be seen. He explained that there is a greater danger when you can't see the beam. I'm sure that my sis would know these things but the help was very much appreciated!

Hi Shelly! Thanks very much for the kind words. We're very glad that you're happy with your experience so far, and thanks so much for deciding to share this with the LPF community.

If I were writing forum spam this is exactly what it would look like, but apparently I don't have to. ;)

Enjoy your new lasers!

Hey Justin!

Well, I was taught that, "Credit must be given where credit is due"
and that excellence must be reported for the benefit of others.

These lasers are "gosh darn" expensive and if I can help someone by helping them avoid bumps and pits in the road, that is my moral obligation.

That aside, I am also grateful to Laserglow and especially Al and Scott for their guidance in my purchase.

Arayan

Interestingly enough Scott over at Laserglow, explained that aspect thoroughly
and had me order the level 2 protection glasses as opposed to glasses of a higher level where the beam would NOT be seen. He explained that there is a greater danger when you can't see the beam. I'm sure that my sis would know these things but the help was very much appreciated!

Each safety glasses is not designed to protect against a direct hit but "almost always" from the scattered reflections of the beam. I think that you are always aware about the direction of the beam that you are using, so IMO it's better an higher protection. :)