Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow (Black Friday)

Hey everyone! Havnt been on in quite awhile but may I point out that laserglow has some very nice deals this Black Friday. They have 25% off all laser pointers and free engravings. I am prob going to pick out a 5mW gallileo. Anyone else notice their sales?

kilter

I bought a laserglow sol. 18 carat gold plating and only 67 bucks. It's a steal. Review comming soon! :)

Sweet, I have a lyra but the carat gold one looks awesome! I am getting a gallileo :D

Last edited:

kilter

I hope the laser is at least over 5mw. Would like to see at least sometype of a beam. But hey, if not, I still have a safe GOLD laser! My friends are going to b*tch about how much of a geek and nerd I am XD

I hope the laser is at least over 5mw. Would like to see at least sometype of a beam. But hey, if not, I still have a safe GOLD laser! My friends are going to b*tch about how much of a geek and nerd I am XD

No way is it going to be over 5mW, Justin from LG made that clear on a post in my "Libra Review Thread". But I agree, that is one nice laser you got :beer:

kilter

havent quite opened yet. Forced to open on Christmas Morning. :(