Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserer! another dissapointed cust

Well so I guess I didn't do the best of research and just got too excited about concentrated light. My first purchase was from amazon. I bought a 15$ green and purple pointer. I do have to say.. not too bad for the price, but I wanted a little more. I like to go outside and camp alot in the summer, so being in the middle of basic nowhere and pointing a powerful beam in the sky is good time to say the least. Anyways off track. I further went looking around and ordered one off of laserpointerpro. I then learned off of here that their pointers are not the greatest or labeled right. Yet they got ahold of me right away about my order... I then also ordered a pointer off of laserer. I didnt not hear anything from them for about a week. All i heard was a basic order confirmation. Another two-ish weeks later i finally get an order processed/ready to ship E-mail, BUT they said due to new hong kong law they can no longer ship the li-ion battery!!!! So what the crap? I pretty much E-mailed them saying that if there going to take that long to tell me something like that then I would like a full refund (which i have not checked my account info on that yet :) ), for if they are going to run their business like that then I want nothing to do with it!

Its getting harder to import LIons in the United States. I still waiting on three orders of Lions one from Fasttech and two from Ebay.. most that are being imported are coming on ships not planes. So you have to look in the us for batteries. Most laser companies are going to ship the laser only and then have you buy batteries. that is just a fact.

Its getting harder to import LIons in the United States. I still waiting on three orders of Lions one from Fasttech and two from Ebay.. most that are being imported are coming on ships not planes. So you have to look in the us for batteries. Most laser companies are going to ship the laser only and then have you buy batteries. that is just a fact.
Yea im still waiting on some ncr18650 3400 from fasttech too they are on surface mail (has been over two months and still not here), and i have bought 3 separate lots of 2 X ncr18650 3400 from Banggood in the time i have waited for fasttech, Im in New Zealand though

no laser seller almost will ship lasers with batteries... no need to get upset for that.

I understand the legal issues getting in the way. Even though there was an option for a li-ion when I ordered. I just didn't like how long everything has been taking just to let me know something simple like that. From what I hear Laserer used to be a good company. It now sounds like most places that sell lasers have this kind of response. Again I'm new to the scene so to say, so I am going to keep looking around...

They used to be a good ja, now they are a mess nothing else.. stay away from them their rep in here is down the bottom if u understand.. if u want buy from a good company have a look at laserbtb they are well known here and most that bought from them had a good experience even myself :)

Last edited:
I emailed laserer a couple times with no response. I was just trying to get more information on the situation. I know its not kosher to start a review without the product in hand, but i feel the process of getting the thing is important too. Or the lack there of. I poked around and saw a few good/steady reviews on scifilasers so i gave them a shot. There website was clean and easy to work with. Unlike a lot of these out of country "I'm assuming" companies. so at this point i dont know how many lasers will actually show up hehe. I have been on this forum a lot recently. I am a noob for sure, but i have been into electronics on and off my whole life. I used to build crappy robots when i was like 11. I'll be 29 next week. My electronic niche hobby instincts are coming back so to say.

I also got a decent pair of goggles to upgrade my super cheap ones. I think my long term goal is a crappy projector that kinda works. I feel thats may be be a plausible goal. Ok now im just going in the deep end now so end rant....

Only buy batteries from domestic suppliers. Trying to import them will only increase the chances of customs stealing your laser.

It's a shame that Lazerer has gone downhill like this. I have a suspicion the company has been sold; why else would their customer service suddenly turn to crap? I hope my 450nm LZCS doesn't die anytime soon, I haven't seen 450nm in a 303 host anywhere else and it's a lot of fun to play with.

Well after my identity has been semi stolen on this thread it reminded me that I sadly did not finish my review. I got the laser finally. Even after e-mailing the company with zero response.
It is the 532 100mw laser key-chain. Well before I even got to use it the key-chain portion of the laser pretty much fell off. I was going to try and re-bend the ring so it would hold again but decided against it, for the thing would probably break off again losing it. The whole host itself seems pretty cheesy. It's not too bad. But not the greatest. Its diameter is not much thicker than a AA battery and about 4 inches long, so for its size it's actually pretty good.
The laser is plenty bright! If i point it at my black shoe up close it will smoke pretty good. I really have not used it that much. I actually have a hard time finding the damn thing sometimes because if its size. I brought it to the beach and only broke it out once due to fear of losing it! So... Terrible customer service! Decent laser! Semi low quality host. From what i hear from other members I probably had a decent experience in comparison.

See if this works. This will be my first pic and all forums are different to manage.

Edit. Ahhh didnt work. Let me try again

Last edited:
ah heres a pic of its tiny size

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 84
So today the button stopped working. Well I thought it was the button but when i looked down into it i could see the whole driver had pivoted and took the diode leads right off at the base. It also peeled off the solder at the driver circuit board. So its dead. It lasted a couple weeks. I would contact them, but it didn't go so well last time. I'm just counting this laser as a loss.