Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

LASERchat ban?

bolson

So i joined the IRC server/channel for laser chat and user named dimb banned me :yabbem: I did not even say word, what gives ?

bolson

I messaged him, kind of frustrating since im trying to make a deal on a laser right now...

bobhaha

Hey bolson, its a server problem... it happens sometimes.

If you are desprite connect via mibbit.com

Server ECNet
channel #laserchat

Bolson you were banned as your HM / ID matched a recently banned member. (recent as in within the hour) catsith is an alias of him, so you were instantly banned. The ban will be lifted pending a HM / IP / ID check. Sorry for any problems... Lots of issues tonight.

Bolson, are you located in NY or were you when you joined? I know your user ID here says otherwise but that could be wrong. Also, will a mod run Bolsons IP for a proxy or if it matches CJ aka Crazy Jay.... CJ is the member his HM / ID matched....

Any ban on your HM has been lifted, please PM me if its still not working.

-Dustin

Last edited:

ChukiDori

I joined this chat! im so bored :) Had no idea it even existed.

Who runs this? is it for the LPF community?

Last edited:

Things

It was created years ago by marianne, mainly for the LPF community, but it's for any laser community really.

lasersbee

Bolson you were banned as your HM / ID matched a recently banned member. (recent as in within the hour) catsith is an alias of him, so you were instantly banned. The ban will be lifted pending a HM / IP / ID check. Sorry for any problems... Lots of issues tonight.

Bolson, are you located in NY or were you when you joined? I know your user ID here says otherwise but that could be wrong. Also, will a mod run Bolsons IP for a proxy or if it matches CJ aka Crazy Jay.... CJ is the member his HM / ID matched....

Any ban on your HM has been lifted, please PM me if its still not working.

-Dustin
:eek: He's banned over there.... :eek: :crackup:
I haven't been able to log onto LaserChat in 2 years...
I was banned for being me.... IIRC....:)

Jerry

Last edited:
:eek: He's banned over there.... :eek: :crackup:
I haven't been able to log onto LaserChat in 2 years...
I was banned for being me.... IIRC....:)

Jerry
Banning you for being you would be a violation of mod rules, you may go back if you so desire.

-Dustin

Last edited: