Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserbtb Green 100mw.

Does anyone have this laser:thinking: http://www.laserbtb.com/productshow.asp?id=77 Has anyone metered it, had a bad experience? I am looking at the 100mw version:drool: This would be one of my first high quality lasers:D

I currently have a large assortment of eBay lasers, the most powerful is likely 75-80 mw of 650nm red. I also have some 50mw greenies, and a 50mw violet from eBay, as well as many cheap pointers.

Last edited:

all laserbtb green lasers specially are usually overspec this company is well known here for producing good lasers that peak a bit over whatever power you buy.

GSS

Hi, GLR again, laserbtb is a great company as many here buy from it, no scam and on spec and over spec. I would try the company 'Optotronics' that is listed in the begginers forums. They are expensive but have top notch green 532s pointers that are way overspec, have a IR filter and yes the output is measured with this filter. They are in the US and deliver within 3 days. The owner Jack is great with customer service. If you want a laser that will last these are 2 companys that deliver.

+mortuus Do Llaserbtb's HLs come with 16340s:thinking: If not, where can you find good ones for cheap:thinking: Thanks:yh: