Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserBtB 532nm

Please use the search function at the bottom of the home page, many more people before you have asked about this company.

-Alex

gozert

LaserBTB has many good reviews and a pretty good customer service from what I have read. I don't own one myself though.

I'm not sure where you are from, but be aware of the customs when importing lasers in certain countries.

Try searching the forums a bit so you can see for yourself.

Please use the search function at the bottom of the home page, many more people before you have asked about this company.

-Alex

They really need to move that search bar up the top. Currently it's not in the best of places and new members might not always see the button. Bit of a bad design decision really. I'll mention it to Ave when I PM him next about going to the veteran bit, as I don't think I've enough posts yet.

gozert

They really need to move that search bar up the top. Currently it's not in the best of places and new members might not always see the button. Bit of a bad design decision really. I'll mention it to Ave when I PM him next about going to the veteran bit, as I don't think I've enough posts yet.

Agreed! I'm sure many new members can't even find the search bar without asking, and the tiny button at the top doesn't do much either.