Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbee II 3.2w (deluxe) *price drop*

I bought this from Jerry about a month ago and no need for it now because I just bought offroadfreaks LBM 5W OPHIR. About 3 days after I bought it my son put his fingers on the front of the sensor and wiped away some of the coating but did nothing to the Calibration because I was reading right at 2.2W with Apex proxies laser I bought from him and after that It is reading the exact same thing, Also all pen lasers I bought from Brendan are reading the exact same thing he LPM so I know it's fine. I also focused the 2.2W laser to sharp and that made a slight mark on the Square cover on the sensor but does not effect LPM.

Asking $250 shipped in the US, add shipping international

Jerry did say this will continue to be under warranty for the buyer :)

Link to sensor pic below

http://laserpointerforums.com/members/sixtee9/albums/445nm/7774-sensor/

Last edited:

Re: Laserbee II 3.2w (deluxe)

Hey there! I am sure that if you put up some pictures of your laser in the OP your sale will go a lot quicker. Also a zoom shot of the sensor would be nice so people can see how bad the damage is. And maybe jerry can chime in on it aswell.

Good luck with your sale! Be sure to put the ophir head away from the kids this time :) :umbrella:

Right LOL, yeah I'll post some pics when I get home. I did this post from my iPhone 5. I may just send the sensor back to Jerry to pay to get recoated but I am going to add that to the price if I do

Also Jerry said this will continue to be under warranty to the new customer :)

Bump - a link added to a pic of the sensor, had to do it that way because I'm on my phone and laptop is a work :beer:

Hey there! I am sure that if you put up some pictures of your laser in the OP your sale will go a lot quicker. Also a zoom shot of the sensor would be nice so people can see how bad the damage is. And maybe jerry can chime in on it aswell.

Good luck with your sale! Be sure to put the ophir head away from the kids this time :) :umbrella:

I'm chiming in....:D

As I stated to SixTee9 in PM... This LaserBee II is still
under warranty and will be transferred to the new owner.

I just had a look at the Sensor in the 1st post and unfortunately
The Thermopile Head/Sensor is no longer considered under
warranty for obvious reasons.:cryyy:

Are you offering your Deluxe Laserbee upgrade kit as well ??

Good luck with your Sale...:beer:

Jerry

Yes I am, I have not installed the laserbee inside the upgrade kit yet

Last edited:
My son touched it and I pointed a laser at it too sharp and it made the dot on the little square I'm going to send the sensor back to Jerry to get it recoated. It still works the same as it did before the sensor got touched

My son touched it and I pointed a laser at it too sharp and it made the dot on the little square I'm going to send the sensor back to Jerry to get it recoated. It still works the same as it did before the sensor got touched

If you do send it back we'll test the Sensor before re-coating to see
if the damage was slight... non existent or sever....:yh:

Jerry

Last edited:
Alright I am now canceling this for sale thread because I'm sending Both the Laserbee II and the sensor back for recating and calibration then I will be posting a new for sale thread up possibly for a higher price of corse do to everything will be under warranty, fresh and like new. Thanks and sorry to waste your time

Last edited:
I think that is a good decision. People like to buy thermopiles that are perfect "out of the box" so to say. You will have a better time selling it when it is recoated and recalibrated under jerry his warrantee ;)

Id agree, i was waiting to see what Jerry had to say before talking to you about buying it so once it gets back from Jerry and is all fresh, then id be interested in buying it. PM me when you get it back and we can talk

Well it's going to cost me a pretty penny to get this done so its probably going to be around $300+ I'll contact you when I get back to see if you're interested thanks :)