Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserBee 2W LPM SOLD!!! More to come....

IsaacT

Well I need to raise some funds to get my bank back on its feet after fixing my car, so I am selling somethings. I have cleaned up this original post a bit and have updated everything. Also accepting trades as of now.

This is me right now: "Everything's for sale!!!!"

What is for sale:
1 x LaserBee A 2W LPM SOLD Thanks n2stuff!!!
1 x 638nm 450mW Aurora SH032 Laser SOLD Thanks Gunbnny!!!
1 x 650nm 255mW C6 Laser SOLD Thanks Smeerworst!!!
1 x 2W M140 C6 Build SOLD Thanks Gunbnny!!!

Thanks for looking, as with everything first come first served; however I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone I am not confident about. Sorry if this upsets you newcomers. One thing you can do to help me trust you a bit more is to add an avatar, location, and to post an introduction thread in the welcome subsection of the forum
-Isaac

Wannaburnstuff said:
LaserBee A LPM!!!!
This is a great LPM, and was sent to Jerry for maintenance and calibration by Cheech226 about a month before he sold it to me about 2 weeks ago. While I have loved this LPM, and it works fabulously, I fear I need the money more than I need the LPM. When I purchased it 2 weeks ago, I got it for 150 shipped. I would like to sell it for 150 shipped as well.

Price: 150 Shipped!!!!

Here it is measuring my PL520 Build:

Wannaburnstuff said:
2W 445nm in C6
Okay, this is the one I built the most recently(3 nights ago). Has about 5 minutes runtime on it. LPM's at 1700mW with 3 Element Glass lens and over 2W(overloads my LPM's readouts) with a G2 Lens. I am offering this laser with the glass lens but if you want to upgrade to the G2 lens then PM me. I JUST got the G2 lens in today from DTR and only removed it from packaging to test outputs on these lasers. This build uses an M140 Diode with a 1.8A Linear driver in a copper heatsink. This is one of Moh's C6 JAD kits so you know everything is set up nice. Driver heatsinked in the pill. Recommended duty cycle of 30-45s on, 60 sec off.

Price: 148 Shipped PRICE LOWERED!!! 135 Shipped!!!!

Wannaburnstuff said:
650nm 255mW C6 Laser
This is a really great laser, and was built using a round linear driver at 378mA and DTR's single mode, low divergence 650nm diode. It also features a GITD Laser Logo Focus adapter from Mohgasm.com. This laser is blacked out complete with a black heatsink and looks pretty BA if you ask me.
Price: 90 Shipped!!!

Picture:

Wannaburnstuff said:
460mW 638nm Laser in Aurora SH032
This is a pretty sweet laser! Not only is it a beautiful wavelength, but it also in a hefty Stainless Steel Aurora SH032 host with a Copper, GOLD PLATED Heatsink. This is a great laser and while I don't necessarily WANT to sell it, I have decided to part ways with it. This laser uses a glass lens and measures in at 460mW. If you want to, I can add in a G2 LFL lens for an additional 38 dollars and it will output over 600mW. NOTE: Focus Adapter in second picture is not included.
Price: 165 Shipped (203 with G2 Lens)

Picture:

If anyone just wants to buy the Diode Module and Driver, I will sell it for 95 dollars shipped.

Last edited:

Gun

Re: Wannaburnstuff's FS Thread: Lasers and Flashlight

Those are some really good prices, can't believe you're letting go of the 638nm :(

Good luck with your sales :)

Nice lasers you have there! Shame you have to sell the Crelant, as I remember you only just bought it...Anyway good luck with the sale!:beer:

IsaacT

Ya I would rather not sell anything but the service guy just called and said it is going to be over a thousand dollars in repairs.

sorry to read about the bad luck isaac. lotsa good vibes out to you.
to anyone not familiar with wannaburnstuff - he's a straight up good guy to deal with. have no hesitation to buy from him.

Sent a PM this morning about the 405nm......possibly interested in more

IsaacT

I went ahead and put the 405 on hold for you. Want to make sure you read everything correctly though: This laser is driven by a single resistor which limits the current to 125mA. It runs incredibly stable, and it is a nice build, looks great, etc. but I don't want someone to think they are getting one thing and get another.

Hey Isac if it only has a single resistor the current and hence power will drop as the battery voltage sags. Im guessing you chose the resistor for 4.2 V (33.6 Ohm), so at 3.7ish V you will get approx 110 mA and hence less power. Does it go below 100 mW and does that sound about right? :beer:

Last edited:

Wish I had spare money for the 638 but if it sits a little longer I may be able to scrap up some money :)
Btw returned your PM but no rush....im taking my time driving home

IsaacT

Yeah, I got your PM. I'm going to try and measure the current with full batteries and low batteries and get back to you. Just been so busy lately.

No problem, like I said im taking my time driving home and making it a vacation so now rush. Im actually at myrtle beach so i can take my lasers out tonight and use them on the beach pointed at sea and not have to worry about people

Last edited:

that 638 is beautiful pic.looks like liguid fire.i wish i had the money to buy.

IsaacT

BUMP! Prices lowered. 445 is now 135USD, Crelant is now 40USD. If you want me to throw in a G2 LFL just add 38USD to the cost of the laser. I have removed the 405nm(due to sale pending) and the 638(due to I like it).

Livinloud I just got back from a trip with my girlfriend and I was unable to take measurements on current then, but I will get that for you shortly. I apologize for the delay, things have been hectic over here.

Re: PRICES LOWERED: Wannaburnstuff's FS Thread

no problem, thanks for the update. sent a PM a few days ago and didnt have internet connection in myrtle beach but at VA beach now and have a good connect. if you dont get back to me within the next few days, ill be home saturday so will be set then as well.

Pman

Can't believe the 445 hasn't sold by now... nice unit, good price, trustworthy seller. What's not to like:thinking: Must be the weekend slowdown. I wouldn't lower the $ on it Isaac.

same here, didnt notice the C6 price before since i have a 445nm. darn thats a steal