Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Web Design/Programming offer

I'll apologize preemptively if this is the wrong place to put this, or worse, if there is not a correct place to put this at all. I thought it would be considered spam if I put it in general, and I didn't want to put it in the experienced trade subforum.

Hey all, I'd like to gauge interest to see if people would want some website design work done for any laser-related website, be it a store, a blog or something else.

I've built and designed several websites for people before, and it's most likely going to be my full-time job once I graduate college. If you are curious about my abilities, I'll put up links to previous designs of mine, but I have to get permission first.

-Links
-Will
-Go
-Here

Keep in mind that all of these sites were built from scratch, with no "Website Creator" or downloaded template, nor a tutorial. They are all original designs (at least as original as a website can look apart from billions of others). Some of them are dynamic (including server-side code such as PHP, etc) and some static (client side HTML/CSS only). Some of them have client-side interactivity such as JavaScript, HTML5, flash. These were all created with just a mockup created on paper, fleshed out in photoshop, wireframed in pure HTML and CSS, then fully developed with any additional features.

I'm doing this because I:
- Want to get better at what I might be doing for the rest of my life.
- I'm a poor college kid and I need some money to support this laser hobby!
- I do in fact enjoy doing this.

If you are interested, just say so in this thread. I know there are a lot of laser-hobbyist websites that could use a really nice refurbishing!

PS - I'll put up links to previous designs later this week, I just need to hear back that I can 'show off' their websites.

Last edited:

Re: Laser website creation

You may want to offer the service to any type of website, and should probably change your title to something that better shows that you are selling the service of website programming, or whatever it may be called.

Re: Laser website creation

You may want to offer the service to any type of website, and should probably change your title to something that better shows that you are selling the service of website programming, or whatever it may be called.

Any type of website meaning other than laser websites? I of course would, but I wanted to keep this as on-topic with lasers as possible, as to not look like spam. I really want to get involved more with the community, and this seems like a great way!

You're right though, I will change the title.