Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser wall writing

Writing your name on the wall with a laser pointer by hand in the dark with no reference points and trying to beat the camera shutter is tougher than it looks!

4410-elite-ares-green.jpg

4409-green-elite.jpg

4408-green-ares.jpg

4411-elite-red.jpg

4412-ares-red.jpg

4407-violet-ares.jpg

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ does it count as handheld, if he keep the scanner with hands, doing that ? ..... :p :D

It would if he were not to use very fast shutter speed.

On the other hand, great reward in cookies awaits the dude who writes my name on the wall with a laser pointer, it must be readable and shutter speed must not be longer than 5 seconds :p :na:

On the other hand, great reward in cookies awaits the dude who writes my name on the wall with a laser pointer, it must be readable and shutter speed must not be longer than 5 seconds :p :na:

Now THAT is a challenge! It took me 6 seconds to write "elite". Let's see if somebody can do it without a scanner. :whistle:

anselm

... great reward in cookies awaits the dude who writes my name on the wall with a laser pointer...
I'm expecting a big pile of cookies with your name on the "sender".
You think you can have them delivered to me on time for christmas eve?
:crackup::crackup:

Attachments

• cookies.JPG
    cookies.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,411
I believe you have cheated, it's GITD paint and you've drawn with bluray, just took a snapshot of it glowing!

:na:

I am just kidding. Big bag of cookies sent with "2-minute Express teleport email". Make sure to set your teleporter to "Recieve cookies from unknown sources".

Big bag of cookies sent with "2-minute Express teleport email". Make sure to set your teleporter to "Recieve cookies from unknown sources".

I knew the $9 Billion investment in the Large Hadron Collider would pay off. I just didn't know they'd developed molecular decomposition/recomposition yet! :tinfoil:

anselm

Big bag of cookies sent with "2-minute Express teleport email".
That's all you sent?:eek: You cheap bastard...:yabbmad:

Attachments

• outrageous.jpg
    outrageous.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 363
You have forgotten to de-compress the package, mister anselm. You need to download TeleRar for your teleporter, and unRar the package upon recieving. However, since you have already recieved the package , I'd like you to fill out these 132 forms, and we can see if we can send you a replacement.

Haha, seriously though, you actually managed to write out "Eudaimonium" with a laser, readable, in less than 5 seconds?! I certanly cannot do that.

Hat off to you sir :)

Haha, seriously though, you actually managed to write out "Eudaimonium" with a laser, readable, in less than 5 seconds?! I certanly cannot do that. Hat off to you sir :)

:rolleyes: Not done with a pointer by hand, doesn't count! C'mon guys, seriously, try it by hand and limit exposures to 6 seconds. I know somebody (OK, just about everybody) has better handwriting skills than me!!!

anselm

I did it by hand, it took about 5-6 seconds to write, and yes I cheated by
writing on a GITD-board with a BluRay and then just took the picture of the glow. ;)