Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser upgrade?

That whole label is BS. As far as I'm aware there's no class mb. You got jiped. If you buy a 445 from some one on the forums it might actually work.

Way too many things that are wrong with this thread.

BTW, you are not a knob, a noob, but not a knob.....:D

SKeeZ

I suppose you could go get a DX module if it fit and a blank contact board

Grab a 445nm from Blord on the buy sell trade section. Can't go wrong. Many members own lasers by Blord and are very particular about their photons. Good luck, live and learn

is it possible to upgrade it ??

it's possible if you have way more experience than most people on here and can align or replace crystals, and swap IR diodes in a controlled environment with an expert who has lots of time on their hands with nothing to do working on very small parts.

But for us mortals, the only way to uprgrade it is keeping the host (outside part) and replacing everything else.

But, you're new internals may not fit that particular host. Which is why you should start over.

Do you have any other lasers?
What is your experience level?
Do you know the difference between a class II or class III (R) or class IIIB?

BTW, I hate the new class stuff for these, just a rant here. I liked the old 1,2,3,3b and 4.

Anyway, you probably don't have goggles, so you need a pair to work with the color of the laser you are getting. Otherwise YOU WILL lose some of your vision!

Read anything you can on the site regarding lasers that are being built, especially in the Green Laser, 445nm Lasers and Blu-Ray, Violet Lasers and General sections. THose are good places to start.

Learn to use Search on here, you will ask stupid questions, everyone does. But try to limit them by searching first, asking second.

And if this is all too much for you. Go get a UV sterilizer lamp for your fish tank :thinking:

it cost 50€, but for something that doesent do what i need is too much
anyone know were i can get a +1w classe 4 here in europe?

Last edited:
Blord. PM him. He's got exactly what you need. 1w for 95$ best quality around. Many vet buy his lasers. He's in Belgium. You'd be crazy to pass him up and he's always got stock. Look in the buy sell trade section.

Blord. PM him. He's got exactly what you need. 1w for 95$ best quality around. Many vet buy his lasers. He's in Belgium. You'd be crazy to pass him up and he's always got stock. Look in the buy sell trade section.

thanks... will do right now

Take a look in my album. Blord built me a 3.6w black Dominator. Pressed heatsink the pill has a heatsink as well as the driver. His quality and precision are just amazing. There are tribute review threads on this forum dedicated to some of his custom builds. Great guy as well

Take a look in my album. Blord built me a 3.6w black Dominator. Pressed heatsink the pill has a heatsink as well as the driver. His quality and precision are just amazing. There are tribute review threads on this forum dedicated to some of his custom builds. Great guy as well

Truth.