Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

LASER SHIRTS by DETHLORE

phoenix77

FYI, I just received my laser shirt from Reuben & IS IT NICE!!!! Would highly recommend purchasing one if Reuben has any. They are high quality & the graphics are AWESOME & in bright yellow (my shirt is black). Thanks Reuben for the fine shirt ! I love it !

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I wasn't aware DETHLORE had any sales going on right now.
I was signed up for his last G.B., but there didn't seem to be enough interest at that time.
There are a lot of new members now, maybe try for another G.B.?

Got any pics.?

dethlore

I think it is time for another run... If there isn't enough interest in this classic design or the Addicts design, I might have to work another design (I know... I've been saying this for over a year now.. haha)
I'll post a new list in the GB section.

Thanks guys!

Just set it up.. :) Here's the link - it's also in my signature again.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gitd-laser-shirts-again-91254.html

Here's a not so good pic of the Addicts Design. It says "Laser Addicts Anonymous" in white under a red laser symbol:

and the GITD front:

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

Hmm, would love to get a couple of new tshirts, mine got quite a bit of wear on them at this point. Not to mention I ruined three perfectly good polos by not washing and drying properly.

dethlore

You got it buddy! I set up a new GB. I've decided I'm not cancelling this due to any lack of interest if there is a lack. I'm running this until it fills up. :)

rhd

You got it buddy! I set up a new GB. I've decided I'm not cancelling this due to any lack of interest if there is a lack. I'm running this until it fills up. :)
Perhaps do a design competition?

dethlore

Perhaps do a design competition?
I tried doing that, and there was lots of interest, but no one submitted anything. What I would REALLY love to do, is just get a bunch of designs done and concurrently just have a sort of waiting list. When it fills up, we order. And just have ongoing group buys for them.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I notice that in post #3, you also mention the "Addicts" design, is this design also an option in this GB?
If so, is there a design on the rear of that (Addicts) shirt?

dethlore

I notice that in post #3, you also mention the "Addicts" design, is this design also an option in this GB?
The Addicts design is a front only design. Nothing on back. I would have to run a separate GB for a different design... but running the two at the same time (which I have done once) tends to keep the lists from getting completely full for either GB.

I don't know... I suppose I could just put that list up as well... when they fill up, they fill up!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks. I really like the red on black, and front only design; if you decide to add this to the GB, I'll take one of these also. :)

Last edited:

rhd

Plus, a lot of people already have that design. Reusing an old design will limit the participation. I say move on to something new.

dethlore

Plus, a lot of people already have that design. Reusing an old design will limit the participation. I say move on to something new.
I do want to get some new designs put up... but shirts do wear out and some members love this design, so this gives an opportunity maybe once every 3 years to replace that awesome glow in the dark shirt. :)

Thanks. I really like the red on black, and front only design; if you decide to add this to the GB, I'll take one of these also. :)
I love the red on black with the white text. I think it looks sharp. But it's not glow in the dark! I may put up another GB for it... I'm still contemplating if I would want to run it now or wait for this GB to be over.

Last edited: