Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Safety

Ok starting this out i bought a laser from " o-like.com " it was one of those 210mW lasers. I didn't have enough to buy the googles what should i do. I have seen these to sites for laser safety and Class3b sounds like one of those 210mW laser.

Sites for laser Safety
Laser safety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laser Pointer Safety - Don't aim laser pointers at a person's head and eyes <--Recommended if your thinking of doing stupid shit with laser FBI doesn't need to ban laser in US we need them for pointing at things cause remember countries say we are fat and lazy.

KiLLrB

who the hell are you? you have one post and you act like you have been here for years...

No the reason i typed the last part is because people get arrested for shining lasers at people for no reason. I let someone use my laser it was just a 5mW and they flash it at people in class and laugh then on the board like its suppose to be funny. And for your information Im not the age of 15 try adding 3 more years if you can count that high.

KiLLrB

No the reason i typed the last part is because people get arrested for shining lasers at people for no reason. I let someone use my laser it was just a 5mW and they flash it at people in class and laugh then on the board like its suppose to be funny. And for your information Im not the age of 15 try adding 3 more years if you can count that high.

well thanks for letting us know about laser safety ;)

Introduce yourself in the welcome section and try to read a sticky or two. Search for answers if you can before posting.

well thanks for letting us know about laser safety ;)

Introduce yourself in the welcome section and try to read a sticky or two. Search for answers if you can before posting.

Thank you for hinting me how to get started because Im not the forum type of guy.

KiLLrB

Take a nap its like almost 12AM since you live in Texas.

Nap? ugh i need a cpl weeks vacation... Buuut I will be taking the kids to Disney World at the end of April. cant wait to get some sun and go to the beach :D

Ok starting this out i bought a laser from " o-like.com " it was one of those 210mW lasers. I didn't have enough to buy the googles what should i do. I have seen these to sites for laser safety and Class3b sounds like one of those 210mW laser.

<--Recommended if your thinking of doing stupid shit with laser FBI doesn't need to ban laser in US we need them for pointing at things cause remember countries say we are fat and lazy.
BTW: The FBI has nothing to do with lasers, it's the FDA who has control of safety and importation.
Oh, and Welcome to the forum.

BTW: The FBI has nothing to do with lasers, it's the FDA who has control of safety and importation.
Oh, and Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for Welcoming me to the forums. I am kinda new when it comes to posting i really dislike typing with grammar.

Has nothing to do with Grammar...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not the
same entity as the Food and Drug Administration and
they don't have the same jurisdiction or powers...:cool:

Jerry

Has nothing to do with Grammar...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not the
same entity as the Food and Drug Administration and
they don't have the same jurisdiction or powers...:cool:

Jerry

Me with a laser is like me with a penis. *poke poke*

:wtf:

A little immature dontcha think?
KiLLrB why do you have to flame a new member even if you have been dealing with kids that is no way to treat a new member trying to figure out the forum and get into the hobby.
not trying to diss you.
Best Regards,
Cameron

KiLLrB

KiLLrB why do you have to flame a new member even if you have been dealing with kids that is no way to treat a new member trying to figure out the forum and get into the hobby.
not trying to diss you.
Best Regards,
Cameron

Truthfully that was an excuse. I thought I prematurely judged him and retracted my statement but now its evident he is exactly the type of person I thought he was. I have a tendancy to jump to conclusions from time to time and I thought that was what had happened. If I offend anyone or have acted harshly excuse my manners.