Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser rehab. Hi I'm tmackbb4 and I'm a laserholic.

Have a serious problem. Can't stay away from bst section. New to the hobby and looking to expand my collection. Have a few powerful 445's but that's really all to remark of. I know I would like a 300mw 532, but who doesn't. I would just like to introduce myself and put my name out there for any pointers or deals anyone has to offer on how to expand my knowledge as well as my toy box. Thanks very much.

Hello, tmackbb4. I'm SBA, and I'm a laserholic. I am enabler also. I can offer you varieties of lovelies for your toy box, in a variety of diode wavelengths.

Let me know when you need your fix.

Always good to have a new connect. Looks like I'm in need of a good green. Jumped on Mr. Trents ridiculous sale, so next week it's on to 532's. Anything interesting in stock.

I'm not a module guy. I work with diode based lasers. I have built a few beautiful 520nm lasers in various hosts. I am working on a 520nm version of Mrcrouse's Stacker host. Look through my threads and my sig, and you'll see examples of my work.

My scorcher has a custom crouse heatsink. His work is beautiful. Checking out your lovelies now. Thanks

La Spada Verdi: 1st ever MS-SSW by Sinner w/ Osram PL520 Diode @ 115W= ouch! Those krytons are looking good too.

If you want to run a 9mm diode, you don't want the Kryton. I build them and they're great, but the duty cycle is short.

I'm waiting for payment on the last MS-SSW. If that guy doesn't come through, I could sell it to you. I could also build you a killer 9mm in a MrCrouse host.

PM me to discuss details.

Last edited: