Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser Radiation Warning Symbol

yobresal

Well as much as I am emitting laser radiation I only thought it appropriate to label myself accordingly.

yobresal

Yeah it is, I am thinking about getting a matcing one on the other arm. We'll see.

Haha do it! By the way, you just inspired me to do the same. I've always been planning to get a tat on my 18th but didn't know what it would be. Now it's definitley gonna' be something laser-related. Awesome.

-Jakob

phoenix77

Are you gonna have it filled in in YELLOW ? That would be the "CAT"S ASS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's taking the phrase "Laser Enthusiast" to a new level.
funny as hell though.

one wild night out on the town someone had an idea to get a tatoo,
:drunk: sounded like a good idea that night...
the next morning, sobriety hits,
:banghead: turned out it wasn't...

yobresal

Thought about filling it in yellow but all of my tats are black so I will probably stick with the all black theme. I think you all should get one too. It can be our LPF membership tattoo.

phoenix77

I don't know, man. If I was a lot younger, I probably would, but I'm 54, & that's kinda past the "I'm gonna get a tattoo today" idea. That IS a GOOD IDEA THOUGH, but only for the "VETS" from the LAST Forum Section.

yobresal

Well if you get your tattoo now then people aren't going to be asking "Are you still going to like it when your 50?"

phoenix77

Yeah, I can tell them that "SURE, I LOVED IT WHEN I WAS 50"!!! I wouldn't even be lying, either.:lasergun: I can put this one on my other arm:sold:whataya think ?????

Benm

Well, in case you dont like it anymore when you're 50, you could always have it LASER-removed - that'd be ironic ;p

chipdouglas

I think if we all got one, then that would officially make us a gang. We have a logo, weapons, we deal in not so legal stuff. hee-hee! LPF CREW. lol. the e-gang

yobresal

I better get some rep points for working up the balls to get this tat. Come on guys I know you have those points just sitting there.

Switch

Awesome! but , maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but didn't someone already had a laser warning tattoo? I remember there was a thread....