Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser Quotes for all to enjoy

JSP4th

"The real technical problems came because people working on the project didn't really follow my proposal at all, but set out to do other things instead of making a laser. "
Gordon Gould

"We should note that this latter type of shift was successfully amplified to a considerable extent by Russian physicists using the intense light of a ruby laser whose wavelength is close to that of a transition of the potassium atom. "
Alfred Kastler

"My specific task was to search for a matrix that would enable non-destructive ionization of macromolecules by efficiently absorbing the laser energy. "
Koichi Tanaka

"I haven't lost my temper in years, and I do have a bad temper. I was doing "Beth" and this laser was hitting me, it was really making me nuts."
Peter Criss ;D ;D

Justin

"I liked things better back in the year 3000, when my best friend was a robot and people ate lasers."
-Phillip J Fry, "Futurama"

You can't have a list of great laser quotes without including Futurama!

Switch

Justin said:
"I liked things better back in the year 3000, when my best friend was a robot and people ate lasers."
-Phillip J Fry, "Futurama"

You can't have a list of great laser quotes without including Futurama!
LOL, I love that show ;D

styropyro

"frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads" Dr. Evil