Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser pointers and school

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is in the right spot so correct me if im wrong.

I was wondering if its a bad idea to bring them to school, because my friend had one and brought it in and let me use it, and it was funny as hell screwing with people. I dont want to make any one go blind, if thats even possible, and he shined it in my eye and i was fine, but is it bad? thanks.

joeyss

Don't JUST don't. You're just asking for this to go wrong and NOT end well. Lasers can damage your eye before you know it and it's lifelong AND THEY ARE NOT TOYS.

Stare into it for 5 min top and try real hard not to blink it's a fun game.... And if you and your friend do it at the same time and there is a tie just start beating each other up and the best one who can see the other wins....***

*** Disclaimer, NEVER Do That, Never attempt this only Idiots and Morons shine lasers in there own eye or Another persons. You Can Blind your Self Or someone Else Moron. And if thats not enough you will get In Trouble by the Law if you hurt another persons sight for the rest of there life.

I seriously don't think this is for Real.

anselm

Oh, it's one of those threads.
punishg.gif

Stare into it for 5 min top and try real hard not to blink it's a fun game.... And if you and your friend do it at the same time and there is a tie just start beating each other up and the best one who can see the other wins....***

*** Disclaimer, NEVER Do That, Never attempt this only Idiots and Morons shine lasers in there own eye or Another persons. You Can Blind your Self Or someone Else Moron. And if thats not enough you will get In Trouble by the Law if you hurt another persons sight for the rest of there life.

I seriously don't think this is for Real.

I dont apreciate the name calling, i was asking for a reason. Idiot.

I dont apreciate the name calling, i was asking for a reason. Idiot.

Calling someone a name they are Not is totally different than calling someone a name that they Are... I'm just going by what you told us...

Lasers + eyeballs = bad

It doesn't matter the power. Remember that and you'll stay out of trouble here.

Durgrubey:

plays hockey..

plays wow and COD BO

You give a bad name to us high schoolers..

Things

Taking a laser pointer to school is not a good idea, there is a very good chance it will be confiscated if you are seen with it, and you could cause damage to other peoples eyesight.

Leave your lasers at home and enjoy them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.