Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser pictures

chadg

Here's a few pictures of my lasers just so you know that I genuinely have lasers in inventory. One of which is a straight on shot of the beam expander as requested. The single picture of the laser is a 350mW that I have for sale right now. Although it may appear brand new it's not. I have about 2 hours of use into it and the housing will show some extremely minor wear spots, therefore, I am selling this laser for $400. Thanks guys, Chad.

Attachments

• HPIM1845.JPG
    HPIM1845.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 110
  • HPIM1801.JPG
    HPIM1801.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM1855.JPG
    HPIM1855.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 107
  • HPIM1869.JPG
    HPIM1869.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 106
  • HPIM1021.JPG
    HPIM1021.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 120
  • HPIM1874.JPG
    HPIM1874.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 102
  • HPIM1875.JPG
    HPIM1875.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 86
  • HPIM1876.JPG
    HPIM1876.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

DJNY

Do you have output tests? Where have you bought the laser?

chadg

I'm truly sorry that it takes so long for me to reply. I don't have a chance to go on line every day. If you or anyone else is interested in any of my lasers I will give you my phone number or I'll make a point to make sure that I get back on line as soon as possible.
To answer your questions, Yes I do have power tests. Can I do one now and send the results imediately? No. I know longer have a power meter but I am looking to buy one now. Where do I buy my lasers? Honestly, I have bought lasers from over ten different companies and some of which I bought were blurays made out of home, one of wich is 175mW with a focusable lense cap. What I can do for you if you are interested is take pictures of any individual laser you are inquiring about lighting matches at a measured distance away. In other words I would stretch the tape measure from the laser to the match. Basically whatever you need me to do to prove my legitimacy as I am a new member and have not had the opportunity to prove my worthiness. One more thing, I am aware that I didn't give you a direct answer on where I buy my lasers. Two companies I buy from, or have bought from are local in the united states.The legal obligation for any US laser company is to sell outside of the Continental US. Need I say any more?
Ok, let me know if I can do anything else for you and for anyone else that may have read this message I will give you a good deal or I'm even willing to do some trading. Thanks, Chad