Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser Pictures

AndyM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share with you a few laser pictures I took. The laser used was CNI I bought in the CNI group buy. Its amazing! Anyways, enjoy the pictures! :drool:

Mohrenberg

Wow those are pretty, i never realized difraction gratings made the laser so awesome! i'm gonna have to get some.

I am waiting on a green....i just went with a 50mW module after my last two 100mW from o-like broke.
My dream is to make a 300mW red, 500mW Blu-ray, and 200mW green in matching Coleman Max hosts. but thats like $500 in parts to make them! one day......maybe

diachi

Very nice pictures! Loved those grating shots! :D

scopeguy20

Nice pics! btw, this CNI PGL III is doing about 280 mW I believe, (rated at 200 mW), Have you found it to hold it's power well? -Glenn

Jaseth

Very nice indeed! Are those a bunch of different diffraction gratings? If so, where did you get the one which makes the circle effect seen in pic 2?

Seb

AndyM

The diffraction grating seen in the second pictures was bought from DarkArmyofOne. Idk if he still has any for sale. Bu i sure do love mine!
Very nice indeed! Are those a bunch of different diffraction gratings? If so, where did you get the one which makes the circle effect seen in pic 2?

Seb