Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Photo Gallery

Daedal

I have actually decided to make one! I have the hosting space and bandwidth. This will be a photo gallery for anything laser related. I assume that there will be spam and I need to have a way to start this up without dealing with it... I figured that users go through stages of being a newcomer (all pictures require approval) and move onto becoming a member eventually. Space is initially unmetered and unlimited as I have too much space and much too much bandwidth... Think Terabytes of each...

So... I'm currently taking suggestions for suitable names, .com names, available possibilities... anything at all that may seem catchy and appealing to the laser crowd :)

Thank you for the input;
DDL

Things

choosing domain names is a hard thing to do! i am setting up a forum for things like lasers, high voltage and stuff like that, but the hardest part is choosing a name that won't piss people off for copyright reasons, and that sounds catchy ;D