Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser maze by Thinkfun games? Has anyone played this yet?

So I bought this game for my kids birthday in hope that it will get them more interested in something other than video games. To be honest I'm pretty excited about it myself and will probably play with it more then my kids will. I can't wait to play it Sunday, I mean give it to my kid. Lol
Here is a video of it. http://youtu.be/D9apzb3BOm8

Let me know what you thank about it.
I bought it at target if you would like to get one.:beer:

Last edited:

Replace that ridiculous red with a 3W 445nm diode for infinite fun :D
Oh wait.. You said it's for your kids :p

Last edited:
Would be interesting to mod one with a 100mW 532nm and black beamstop walls on the sides

That looks really cool I'm sure your kids will love it. I personally think it is a great game. Nice post!

It would be a cool introduction to Lasers for kids! but im sure your kids are past there intro to Lasers... lol,
Looks Nice Anyways!

Yeah they've seen a lot of high-powered lasers but this one They can actually play with, maybe. Lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's awesome! You should make your own with a weak 445, and phosphor targets

phosphor is e.g like the yellow die part of say an XML emitter, i havent tried pointing 445nm at any phosphor but it turns it into a more usable light, just like how the new BMW laser/phosphor headlights work

Looks like they make a more adult version.

I love how they say the laser is completely eye safe.

So I got to play the laser game yesterday with my son and we got to level 20. The levels of the game goes from 0 to 60 and of course It gets harder as you go. Overall I think it is a pretty cool game and it really test your mind to figure out each level. I would recommend it to anyone here that likes this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Pman

Wow, Khet looks great. Amazon has it in stock for $38. There's also a version for $50 arriving the 28th with 2 bonus beam splitters.

Last edited: