Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser line for golf grip

Hello all. I need advice b/c this area confuses me such as the degrees(ie. 90, 120, etc)

I need to buy a glass cylinder or acrylic cylinder from my understanding to make a simple line that will run down the center of a golf club grip and then hit the wall to check for alignment. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated, I'm at a loss what I should buy or what works.

laser.jpg

A small module with driver and line lens from eBay will work perfectly. Just apply the specified voltage and make a mount.

thanks...

It looks like the lenses on ebay are 8mm and the laser you mentioned is 9mm so I believe that works well.

In my laser I have 3 button batteries. Is this what I would rig up for that red and black wires to hit in each respective end of the battery?

The LR44 batteries in my laser are serial arranged so I believe the 1.5V increases to 4.5 in this setup. The laser you mentioned looks to be 3 volts so I would need to find one battery at 3volts or rig up a serial to get to 3 correct?

Thanks.

Yup. 1 cr123a is 3V I believe. Or go to radio shack and get a 2 aa holder and use that.

Last edited: