Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Light Show Protection

I'm just wondering, how do you protect yourself from scanners? You can't just put on 5 pairs of safety goggles at once... Or are they supposed to be viewed from a large distamce?

diachi

randomlugia said:
I'm just wondering, how do you protect yourself from scanners? You can't just put on 5 pairs of safety goggles at once... Or are they supposed to be viewed from a large distamce?

If your going to a laser show, the people in charge of the scanners should either not crown scan, or know what they are doing if they do crowd scan. If it's at home, you simply stay out of the way of the beams :p

Things

Scanners are no different to a normal laser, infact, maybe abit safer since the beam is being moved very fast. If you have analog modulated lasers, you cn turn down the power to match your environment.

Oh, just wondering. I saw some of Andy_con's pictues had beams going out sideways. Sorry about not responding for a fews days... The day after I started this thread, I thought I had dreamed I started it. :eek: Today I realized I hadn't...