Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Laser legalities"

Ace82

- Discussion of laser laws & news

Or something along those lines, I think we should add a new topic board.  I see questions flooding in many topic sections because of the tightening laws about shipping, risks, customs, and of coarse, the never ending aircraft attack articles.  I also think the general section has allot of good topics that get buried because of the high traffic of new topics from this kind of stuff.  What do you guys think?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i like this idea, but perhaps it would be better to combine it with the safety section? this way we could conserve space for possibly a new board in the future that is not related to another board at all

what do you all think?

thanks for the suggestion

regards,
-avery

Razako

IMO you should rename the safety section to "Laser legality and safety" The safety forum isn't very active atm so merging it with legality would be a good idea.

Ace82

c0ldshadow said:
i like this idea, but perhaps it would be better to combine it with the safety section? this way we could conserve space for possibly a new board in the future that is not related to another board at all

what do you all think?

thanks for the suggestion

regards,
-avery

I think this is a good idea, safety & legalities are related, so this would be good. Only, would it stand out enough for people to notice it? But then again, they are different; EX: customs issues / eye sight. I think there should be a poll...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i think a poll would be a good

Ace82

I see it has been added to the Safety board. Now what about some stickies? DX - paypal issues, FDA requirements, imports/exports?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i am happy to sticky some threads , PM me with any suggestions and i will set that up