Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser laws in Wyoming ?

HELLO !! i may be moving to wyoming in a couple of months and i just wanted t know if theres any laser laws there ?? THANKS !! :wave::thanks:

Theres laser laws everywhere as far as I know. I couldn't tell you specifics but Id guess they are similar to the laws elsewhere in the US.

Last edited:
Dunno, but I don't think there's state income tax there, or many women. Lots of wind.

Last edited:
I would assume that the same USA Laser Laws apply
to Wyoming unless the Wyoming you are referring to
is not in the USA, then I wouldn't have a clue.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Basically, there's lots of air traffic in the skies above you. So, while there haven't been many laser incidents reported by pilots, lets not start anything mmkay?

Other than basic FAA and FDA rules, you can do what you want on your own land in WY.

Its a beautiful state really, like a more peaceful and not overrated version of Colorado. Sorry CO residents - just too crowded there.

THANK YOU ALL for the replies !! i wont be pointing at planes of course or any other flying type aircraft ....excluding UFOS !! LOL ....yea i really want to move out from south florida !!! theres way to many people down here !! plus this HEAT is killing me !!! 90F all days !!! with 90-100% of humidity !! WTH !!! im a more COLD (lol) person :)
i will aprecciate if theres another tip that you guys want give....anyway THANKS!!

no you dont ....look, 90F with 90% of humidity = massive dehydration, sweating as hell ( i dont sweet, but this hot makes me )