Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



Laser Pointer Store

Laser Host

iskor12

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
2,154
Likes
55
Points
0
What laser host is your favorite and why?
What laser host do you recomend for a first timer?

Is a Dorcy good or do you recomend something diferent?

Thanks. ;)
 

Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
282
Likes
3
Points
0
hello, i have question about host's too, but it is different from original thread question..
i would like to ask if there is any host for 9V battery??? :-/
i havent found anything what should be suitable to hide 9V battery.. i mean some shape like torch or something like that.. does anyone know about some appropriate host for 9V battery???
i think that it shoul has cca 32 mm in diameter for battery chamber

cheers
 
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
139
Likes
2
Points
0
No there isn't, I don't believe, but there's plenty of room inside to fit a lavadriver or one of rkcstr's.
 

iskor12

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
2,154
Likes
55
Points
0
pseudonyms said:
No there isn't, I don't believe, but there's plenty of room inside to fit a lavadriver or one of rkcstr's.
Are there any forums explaining how to mod this light?
I"m sorry that I sound like a complete itiot, but I'd rather not waist any money on my first attempt! :)
 
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
726
Likes
12
Points
0
MilanTheOne said:
hello, i have question about host's too, but it is different from original thread question..
i would like to ask if there is any host for 9V battery???  :-/  
i havent found anything what should be suitable to hide 9V battery.. i mean some shape like torch or something like that..  does anyone know about some appropriate host for 9V battery???
i think that it shoul has  cca 32 mm in diameter for battery chamber

cheers

there isnt one that fits a 9V but there are some...such as the pocket pal..that will take 3 AAA. If you use rechargable 3.6v 10440's then that will be over 9v...you will have to watch how many volts there are so you dont ruin your driver...but if you kept them all at 3.2v it would probably work very nicely
 

daguin

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
16,636
Likes
622
Points
0
Most people who decide that they want to use the 9V battery build the laser in a project type box.

Peace,
dave
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
282
Likes
3
Points
0
daguin said:
Most people who decide that they want to use the 9V battery build the laser in a project type box.

Peace,
dave
yes, thats exactly type of host which i dont like..
i was just curious if there is something else because i was unable to find it myself..
 

iskor12

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
2,154
Likes
55
Points
0
What would the Diameter of the barrel have to be for it to fit a 9 vot?
Only asking because I don't own any 9V batteries
 




Top