Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser host kit for sale PRICE DROP $45! Only two left

Coonie

Hello I have two of these 26650 sized laser hosts left. They have great heatsinking properties and are easy to work with. Build your next high power laser with one of these today! Only a limited of 3 available. The heatsinks are made by our own Mr Lifetime (Rich).
They come with a lens knurled focus knob and a blank board for use with any driver.
$45 free shipping (to the continental us only) each
Battery shown for size comparison.

Last edited:

Coonie

85 each. The heatsinks alone cost more than that. They are amazing hosts. Great for multiwatt builds

Last edited:
nice host bros,85 $ for one host or three hosts?

I was going to ask the same question. :D

I do like the single diameter hosts, however for a single cell an 18650 is often better because you can also switch to 2 x 18350 if you need higher Vin although you can use a battery sleeve.........however I must admit that I have embraced compact housings for many pointers.

Last edited:

Coonie

All I'm trying to do is get some extra cash. I have a lot of bills to catch up on. If you don't like them then that's okay but please don't put them down especially when you haven't even used these before. I need to get rid of these asap.

Not putting them down, just sharing my opinion which everyone is encouraged to do and you can expect that people will, actually you should be happy for the attention to your sale because if someone want's to buy one then they will.

p.s. How about a pic of the spring board for making battery contact, that's something people like to see, something I need to see before making an offer on all 3

Last edited:

Coonie

Not putting them down, just sharing my opinion which everyone is encouraged to do and you can expect that people will, actually you should be happy for the attention to your sale because if someone want's to buy one then they will.

p.s. How about a pic of the spring board for making battery contact, that's something people like to see, something I need to see before making an offer on all 3

Oh that's super easy. First here's all the parts.
Then you put in the blank pcb and you should solder a little blob at the outer ring to make sure it has the negative connection.
Center the little metal tab on the blank pcb.
Then with plyers or even a screw driver small enough to fit in the holes, screw in the plastic spacer like so.
And here's where the wires you attached to the blank pcb stick out of and where you can mount your driver to with some arctic alumina.

Coonie

Here's my personal build. Has an old m140 and astralboost driver. It was just to test the longevity of the astralboost driver so eventually I'll put in an NDG7475. Over 1w 520? Yes please!