Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser gun

Pman

Anyone else see the new laser gun report shown tonight on NBC nightly news with Brian Williams?
Who wants to run a G.B.:)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Just watched it, I'm in for the G.B.! :crackup:

Edit: Hey Pman, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to modify one of these to fit into one of your "way overspec $5 pens", focusable of course! :D

Last edited:

danefex

what!?

any links yet?? why did I miss this :mad:

EDIT: just searched & watched, badass navy laser gun :drool:

Count me in on the GB!

:beer:

Last edited:

Pman

Dying to know the cost of this system. Kap has the video of it up in his thread.
For some reason I don't think it needs much focusing to pop balloons lol. I need this to go with the CIWS (Sea Whiz) mounted on my car for those unacceptable traffic situations. I could just swing the beam around a bit instead of wasting all that ammo :evil:

Last edited:

danefex

Lolz Pman.... 'for those unacceptable traffic situations' :crackup: At around a dollar a shot I'd likely start an apocalypse with a few days of driving around with one of those on my car hehe :p

:beer:

bdgreenb

Haha dan I was thinking the same thing! Especially while driving to downtown LA this morning... It's nice to know I'm not the only person from a major city with a laser based super villain hiding in the wings. Good thing my laser angel is louder than my laser devil. Safety first gang (but no one can delete your fantasies :p)

Pman

Thanks a bunch for throwing the link in. +REP for pure awesome video linkage;)
Kap posted a vid of it also today in the general thread:) Didn't realize I already posted about it but he gets props also for finding a link. He's also a former Navy Nuke like me:)

Last edited: