Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser good or bad? and Should I get safety glasses?

I am not familiar with that laser, but you definately need laser eye safety glasses.

Welcome to LPF and please read all of the stickies, especially the safety one. ;)

TuhOz

Welcome to the forums!
Yeah that laser would be pretty good..

But you must get good safety goggles, or you will damage your eyes.
Also its hard to burn without goggles...

But you won't need goggles when you point stars...

Okay thanks :) what type of goggles do you recommend? i saw cheepies for about 10$ but i also saw other higher quality ones for 30$

TuhOz

Okay thanks :) what type of goggles do you recommend? i saw cheepies for about 10$ but i also saw other higher quality ones for 30$

EaglePair from Survivallasers.com or the ones from Dragonlasers

They are both very working, and they dont cost really much

From TrentTay
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but not new to lasers. I have a green 100mw at home but i have never owned a red laser. My budget is around $100. The only one i have seemed to find is www.rayfoss.com any help or links to good ones would be appreciated

Come ON ! i gave you a few links you could look yourself rather then keep asking lol

Last edited:
From TrentTay
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but not new to lasers. I have a green 100mw at home but i have never owned a red laser. My budget is around $100. The only one i have seemed to find is www.rayfoss.com any help or links to good ones would be appreciated

Come ON ! i gave you a few links you could look yourself rather then keep asking lol
Haha ik that was after this one XD im a curious person :crackup: