Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser for sale

Erek

I have a Hulk ultra series 250mW Green laser I purchased about a year ago.. I put the battery in the wrong way yesterday and fried something inside.. It won't turn on now and I don't know how to fix it... My warrenty just expired, so I don't feel like paying to get it repaired.. I'm sure the Diode is still good, It shined bright right up until last night when i fucked it up. prob less than 10 hours of use. ANyway, I have no use for it anymore and no knowledge of how to fix it.. Make me an offer and I'll ship it anywhere in the U.S.

DJNY

You fried something inside by putting the batterie in the wrong direction? :thinking:
I highly doupt that these expensive Hercs don´t have a battery protection circuit inside!

Please provide us with pics of your laser and the serial number of your unit.
Otherwise you won´t sell it here.

BTW, it´s also usefull to add the price you´re asking for.

You fried something inside by putting the batterie in the wrong direction? :thinking:
I highly doupt that these expensive Hercs don´t have a battery protection circuit inside!

Please provide us with pics of your laser and the serial number of your unit.
Otherwise you won´t sell it here.

BTW, it´s also usefull to add the price you´re asking for.

It's a Hulk from Dragon, not a Hercules from LaserGlow.

He said make an offer.

Fair enough. I've got some $ coming in on Friday, so am expressing my interest, provided there are pictures etc.