Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser diodes, driver, host

Alrighty I have 2 unused GGW diodes, 1 Dr.Lava Flexdrive V4, 4 rayfoss boost drivers (2 are different from the other two and all drivers come with instructions for setting current) also one 3405 gold host (some blemishes) with heatsink

-Okay here is the break down individual prices.
GGW- $45 ONE LEFT
Flexdrive- $20 SOLD
Rayfoss drivers-10 SOLD
Host/heatsink combo-SOLD

Last edited:

I take it you're only willing to sell the whole lot together? I might be interested in one of the GGWs since it seems the PHR supply has dried up.

-Okay here is the break down individual prices.
GGW- $45 1 LEFT
Flexdrive- $20 SOLD
Rayfoss drivers-10 SOLD
Host/heatsink combo SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take all of the drivers! PM sent!

Last edited:
I gotta go to sleep now (finals start tomorrow morning). I'll look for a PM from you yobresal when I wake up, and I'll send funds for the drivers immediately. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Your items will be sent out tommorow. I still have 1 GGW diode. and the host/heatsink combo. I also have a senkat 16X red laser diode in module if anyone would like that just add $5 to their order.

Thanks again for the great deal Luke! Always such fast, great deals... everything sold within a day or two.

You're welcome. Now if only that rigel would sell.....j/k I have a nice trade in the works with an old pal if it doesn't sell this week.

Yeah, I was going to buy that rigel during that sale week, but I held back. I guess I'm glad I did, since I didn't know that they have some flaws. I'm sorry it didn't work out too great for you, but hopefully you'll get a good amount back.

Good luck with your sale. And thanks again for everything. You know, you probably don't remember, but when I bought your set of some dildas, CNI looking blu-ray, little keychain laser and things, you threw in a nice 2GB flash drive. I just thought I'd mention that I end up using that flashdrive CONSTANTLY, all the time throughout school. It's very attractive and extremely useful, and I just thought I'd say thanks again Luke. I ended up giving away one of those Dildas by accident (shipped it to someone before payment - never received payment), but even so, everything I got was still a great deal.

This ended up being longer than I expected, but the main point I'm trying to get across is that Luke, you're one great guy! :)

You're welcome. Now if only that rigel would sell.....j/k I have a nice trade in the works with an old pal if it doesn't sell this week.

Awesome! I am glad you are getting good use out of it. i have the same one that I use to store important documents. Works great.