Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser company discounts

OK so this is a quick collation of laser company discounts.
They don't have to be a forum discount, just something that you can use. Reward systems such as lightyears and wickedbucks don't count.
Post any discounts you know of (or corrections) and I will update this post with them. Or mods - do it yourself.
So here it is:

CompanyReasonAmountCodeOther
Nova LasersLPF member5%warp5Refer stonergl@gmail.com in comments
Lanling TechLPF member~20%?See note
Wicked LasersLPF member10%or15%POPSCI OR dv15
Destructive GearLPF member25%holymoly
OptotronicsLPF member7.5%EmailAlso 2.5% if banned from LC
OEM Laser SystemsLPF member10%LPFORUMS07For 100mW CNI model
http://shop.stonetek.orgLPF member10%LPFROX!

Note for Lanling: Email David Lanling quoting "jason" and LPF at davidlanling@hotmail.com
Note for OEM Laser Systems: http://store.oemlasersystems.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=28

Others (don't know):
BFG Lasers
DealExtreme
Laserglow

[edit]Updated 8 June 08[/edit]

Things

well you might want to add the discount code too! i think nova lasers is warp5? is it allright if i edit your post with a couple?

Things

thanks BF! ya i'm onto c0ld about being a global mod, but here is fine for now! i'll get lanling's address for the list

Ta. GL for the global mod. I would say to someone else, you need to build up some trust and leadeership skills or evidence of those, but with 1000 + posts i think it's done.
so ya, GL.

i think theres like a 25% off code for destructive gear floating around here somewhere

LarryQ

I think destructive gear's discount code is

allholymoly

Yup..tried it and it gave the discount 25%

Larry

When applied the discount code "allholymoly" the web page errored out. Anyone knows the warranty of DG LASER? I wasn't able to find this information from their web site. :-?

i think with optronics if you email jack and say you got banned from LC u get 2.5% off