Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser companies

Best laser company?

• Lazerer

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • O-like

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Jetlasers

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Dragon Lasers

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wicked Lasers

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • WarnLaser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CNIl

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nova lasers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laserglow

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Optotronics

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Which company do you think is the best?(According to price/custom service/quality/variety)?And why?

P.S. Forgot to add rayfoss.So if you want vote for rayfoss post a comment below and I'll edit this thread with rayfoss votes at the moment.Also if you think that I didn't include any other good company please tell me so I can include it in this post (like rayfoss).

Rayfoss [VOTES 0]
Laserbtb [VOTES 2]

Last edited:

Lately I've been hearing many positive feedbacks about Rayfoss,that they have incredible custom service,also heard that they add some gifts if you make review , also they offer free worldwide shipping etc...
Well WL is overpriced,but I guess they have great custom service and quality + they have unique hosts.WL remembers me little bit of apple.
And I haven't heard any feedback about warnlaser ,but since it's in LPF top ads I decided to put in...

P.S. I listed most popular companies maybe some aren't good ,but that's why I did so so we can see which company is most loved and which one we should avoid.

Last edited:
can you set it up to give each person 2 or 3 votes? like a first second and maybe third choice? I voted jetlasers, but optotronics is very good also, they have some of the best greens available. I only went with jetlasers because Gray is so awesome and they have a wider selection. I would take an optotronics RPL 532 over a PL-E pro at equal power though. I have had pretty good experience with Dragonlasers too, though don't recommend them as highly as the other two.

laserglow is good quality, but expensive

Last edited:

DJNY

Laserbtb should also be on the list. They are great these days - much better than the old Skylasers we know of.

Jetlaser or laserbtb for quality. I would recommend lazerer but seems like people havent been getting greay service as of lately so dont want to recommend and have you get less than par service or quality. I have had nothing but success with lazerer but that was a few montha ago so cant speak of service as of lately.

If you want quality and service id also recommend a custom builder from the forum; blord, thejoker, apexproxy come to mind along with daguin and many more....BST section

norbyx

:wtf: Now WHO was it that voted WL as the best company???? Com'on CONFESS.....

:gun:

If you actually did some reading you'd figure out to cross off WL, Warn, and Rayfoss from your list of companies to buy from.

The Search Button is a wonderful thing. Use it.

Kind of a poor 1st post to the forum, to rag on someone because you don't agree with the options in the poll. If you don't like the company don't vote for them, I'm sure everyone else who doesn't like them will do the same... kind of the idea behind a poll. Also I have read a lot and you are right most people don't like those companies but I still see people posting products from them over and over again. Someone must like them or they wouldn't be a company anymore.

Dropzone01

Kind of a poor 1st post to the forum, to rag on someone because you don't agree with the options in the poll. If you don't like the company don't vote for them, I'm sure everyone else who doesn't like them will do the same... kind of the idea behind a poll. Also I have read a lot and you are right most people don't like those companies but I still see people posting products from them over and over again. Someone must like them or they wouldn't be a company anymore.

Dropzone01

Despite the fact he registred just to post that he doesn't agree poll optionsl he didn't forgot to give me negative reputation.
66488146.png

I've seen many times posted why you shouldn't buy from WL ,but that doesn't mean it can't be on the poll.Some people think it's great company,yes it's very overpriced,sometimes underspec,but they got nice hosts,quality,adverts etc.And this poll is based on majority of LPF members opinions about lasers companies.

Last edited:

DJNY

Some people think it's great company,yes it's very overpriced,sometimes underspec,but they got nice hosts,quality,adverts etc.And this poll is based on majority of LPF members opinions about lasers companies.

:rolleyes:

-DJNY

Gun

I haven't voted since I've never bought anything from any of these companies. I do however think that laserbtb should be on the list, their products are very good and Allen always answers questions on Skype.

Zeb,I didn't ask any question,I asked for opinion.And don't worry I use search bar now more often than you think. :beer:

Last edited:
Being a member who has ragged on FatalS for not searching beforw posting, I think this post is perfectly fine. Yes you have a point zeb when it comes to finding information on reviews but as fatal said some compabiea are trying to clear their acts up over the past few months so old reviews dont really count.

Plus this is an opinion question, not "where can I buy safety glasses" type of question. Unlike the safety glasses, this doenst have a set in stone answer since its opinion based.

Thanks for your concern but if he was in the wrong, vets would have flammed him for still not listebing and badgered his rep badly.