Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser collection

FuSion

Posted this on LC too, I'd like it if you guys can post your collections too. Does not have to be all WL, a mixed of companies.

Attachments

• My_current_collection_1.jpg
    My_current_collection_1.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 97

S

SenKat

Oh my....That is one hell of a nice collection you have there ! Any time you get tired of them - lemme know ! ;D Nice photo, too by the way ! (Not trying to start up a slam the photo thread by any means - genuine compliment !)

K

kingzilla

FuSion said:
Posted this on LC too, I'd like it if you guys can post your collections too. Does not have to be all WL, a mixed of companies.

WOW! That's a lot of goggles! Could you list what the lasers are. ;)

FuSion

SenKat said:
Oh my....That is one hell of a nice collection you have there ! Any time you get tired of them - lemme know ! ;D Nice photo, too by the way ! (Not trying to start up a slam the photo thread by any means - genuine compliment !)

Yeah, it's true that one day I will get bored of them.
I have a video of this too, if you want to see it.

T

timelord

FuSion said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1172071292/0#1 date=1172072924]Oh my....That is one hell of a nice collection you have there !  Any time you get tired of them - lemme know !  ;D  Nice photo, too by the way ! (Not trying to start up a slam the photo thread by any means - genuine compliment !)

Yeah, it's true that one day I will get bored of them.
I have a video of this too, if you want to see it.[/quote]
Cool please put your video's in the multimedia section... ;)

S

SenKat

Proctor - chill, man - he's sharing what we all want to see ! Take nastiness via PM's please ? I for one am tired of hateful threads. We are here for lasers, and that is what is being shown !

P

Proctor

Moderator said:
Nexus gave him that many free lasers????? :eek:

Yeah because FuSion is a f***ing liar and fraud.

Don't f***ing edit my posts SenKat

S

SenKat

Proctor said:
[quote author=Moderator link=1172071292/0#10 date=1172081139]Nexus gave him that many free lasers????? :eek:

Yeah because FuSion is a nice man liar and fraud.[/quote]

Proctor - watch it....I will continue to edit your nasty posts until you behave.  I will have everyone on here thinking you are totally in love with Fusion unless you stop.  No room for that kinda language here.

You've been told - you have had your posts edited, I do not "report" to you on what I do - so chill, okay ? we get the idea - you don't like Fusion, you don't like to follow rules about posts, what next ? Relax a tad, and enjoy the forum, will you ? And - I will continue to edit your posts as I see fit - kinda what I do here when folks do not follow the rules.

P

Proctor

SenKat said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1172071292/0#12 date=1172081382][quote author=Moderator link=1172071292/0#10 date=1172081139]Nexus gave him that many free lasers????? :eek:

Yeah because FuSion is a nice man liar and fraud.[/quote]

Proctor - watch it....I will continue to edit your nasty posts until you behave.  I will have everyone on here thinking you are totally in love with Fusion unless you stop.  No room for that kinda language here.

You've been told - you have had your posts edited, I do not "report" to you on what I do - so chill, okay ?  we get the idea - you don't like Fusion, you don't like to follow rules about posts, what next ?  Relax a tad, and enjoy the forum, will you ?  And - I will continue to edit your posts as I see fit - kinda what I do here when folks do not follow the rules.[/quote]

You only edited your quote.

P

Proctor

Moderator said:
Did he get a free sonar?

No, the sonars are shit anyways, and whoever would buy them for $2000 is insane(*cough*roadrunner*cough*) when you can get 406nm 20mW diodes from like...sanyo for $85