Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Airzooka

Haha, nice find, though I am wondering what kin of a pressure difference a 20$ "air cannon" can create?

Anyone seen one of these in action or felt their "power"? Pretty cool though, I can think of a few fun uses for it. :D

Things

I have played around with one before, they are really quite powerful. I was able to rustle the leaves on a tree easily over 10 metres away, maybe even 20 metres.

It packs quite a punch.

I've messed with one too... they're really quite fun. My physics teacher used to "blast" kids out in the hallway when they walked by, if they were late to class. Not so surprising is the punch of air, but the distance that it is still effective! I've seen a candle being blown out from 15 feet away!

I've always wanted to try one of these.. Having never seen one I'm not positive but I'm imagining that theres a sheet of latex or something similar on the back of the unit which is stretched and released to "blast" the air out. Is this assumption correct?

I believe you are correct, Let's get one and try shooting fog machine fog balls! W/ laser beams it s/b a kick at night! -Glenn

roosl

This is so cool! I've tried telling people about these toys I had as a kid in the early 60's.

They were made by Wham-O. I had a small one (pistol) and a long one (bazooka). You pulled a lever, which stretched and cocked a rubber bladder inside. When you pulled the trigger, it released the bladder (which made a hilarious sound), and a ball of air roiled out the barrel. And yeah, blow some smoke into it, and you could see the ball of air mushroom out!

Awesome. I have to add this to my wish list of toys.
:yh:

Damn the way you guys are going on about the air bazooka, I have to add it to my list of toys to get myself. :D 20$ isn't too bad if it pack the punch. :gun:

United Nuclear's "Super Zero fluid" anyone got a clue what that is and how good it works? -GH

United Nuclear's "Super Zero fluid" anyone got a clue what that is and how good it works? -GH

I'm sure it works like any other fog fluid... theres probably a small heater inside the zero blaster just like in larger fog machines. At least thats what I'd imagine.

The airzookas pack a punch, I remember buying some a few years ago. They wear out after some use though. It's fun to fill them with fog and shoot them because the ball of fog shoots pretty far, it's like a giant "zero blaster".