Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laptops for sale.

I know this is kind of out of line because its not related to lasers, but im just wondering if anyone is interested. The reason im selling them is because im going to grad school soon and need to get rid of a lot of things :). Some of these were also extra laptops(surplus from my community college due to buying too much). Original box, manuals, and driver disks are included with these. Most, if not all, are cosmetically new with original stickers and that "fresh from the factory" smell. They also have not had an account created so they were left on the "Setup is preparing your computer for the first time". Paypal's accepted. No need to gift, ill eat fees i guess. PM if interested. All prices include shipping for US.

Asus G51JX-X2 asking $750 or best offer
-Black and blue Color
-i7-720m
-4gb DDR3
-15.6" display
-1920 x 1080 resolution
-backlit keyboard
-320gb HDD
-NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M GPU with 1gb VRAM
-Bluetooth
-Windows 7
- It retailed for $1500 last year.

Asus G73JH-X3 asking $1200 or best offer
-fully black color
- i7-720qm
-1920 x 1080 resolution
- 8gb RAM
- 640gb (320gb x 2) HDD
- Backlit Keyboard
- 17" display
- 5 degrees angled keyboard
- Radeon 5870 GPU with 1gb VRAM
- Windows 7
- It retailed for $1800 last year

Last edited:

To any interested parties: zdarkazn is a good, honest seller. I have had nothing but excellent service from him.

To any interested parties: zdarkazn is a good, honest seller. I have had nothing but excellent service from him.

Thanks. I still feel bad about sending you that messed up laser to you and making you waste money on shipping. I most likely messed up when packing it to ship.. :(