Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lanling 150mW Green

After reading hundreds of posts in here, I took the plunge and emailed David Lanling about his superb 150mW green laser modules.

I mentioned that I had seen so many positive comments on here and he gave me a HUGE discount! He also sent it by UPS and got it from China to the UK in under 3 days!!! :eek:

I don't know about anyone else who has one of these, but I was amazed at how small it is compared to how it looks in pictures. I should also mention that this is my first laser capable of burning (other than a small IR module), and boy does it burn!

The build quality is phenomenal with a lot of care taken in production. Powering it up, a lovely hum is made from both fans in the PSU and laser itself. A second later and the most incredible solid green beam powers into the distance.

It burns well close up and even a few feet away too.

One thing I'm amazed at is the beautiful light show on the wall when you leave something to burn in its path. A solid black plastic produces a vivid moving grid effect and a cigarette packet with cellophane still on creates a wonderful amoeba like animation.

I'll hopfully rig up some motors and mirrors for even better effects!

I can certainly say that David is incredibly polite, well spoken and always willing to help. A true modern marvel!

S

SenKat

EXCELLENT ! Let's see some pictures of that beauty in action ! :)

Beam shot and illumination of room. Excuse the mess!

Attachments

• DSCN0128.jpg
    DSCN0128.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 109
Burning shiny black plastic reflections.

Attachments

• DSCN0131.jpg
    DSCN0131.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 123
Burning matt black plastic.

Attachments

• DSCN0133.jpg
    DSCN0133.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 138
Reflection from matt black plastic.

Attachments

• DSCN0124.jpg
    DSCN0124.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 108
Wow that is a lot of green ;D Very nice. and I am glad he is honouring the discount he promised to forum members.
he is a nice guy to deal with for sure.

Jase

Just search for David Lanling on here and you will find his email address along with what he sells. You can also find them on eBay if you search for 150mW green laser. You should see them in the gallery then.

I should note that the video I posted doesn't seem to work on my media player, but works fine with Quicktime.

Daedal

lucky13 said:
Burning matt black plastic.

First, welcome to LPF. :)

That axe bottle never knew what hit it, and didn't even see it coming! ;D

The reflections are amazing and the laser looks very much worth it. I'm glad to see someone else pleased with the LangLing lasers.

Congrats;
DDL

Things

yea i see alot of people pleased with his lasers, even i'm really happy about them. jase has had trouble with the scanner he bought of lanling, but that was the shipping i think. his products are great!!!and since we get a discount, it's even better. :D

He is sending me a whole new front cover for mine things. so it will be as good as new, but apart from that the scanner itself is simply amazing and the scanning angle is huge. I will try and get a small review of it together today.

Jase