Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Labby style lasers for sale...

S

SenKat

I have 100mw, 100mw, and 200mw red 650nm Lab style lasers for sale - trying to "trim and slim" my lasers a bit - gonna get a nice projector system if I can get some stuffs sold off :p

All units have TTL leads for blanking use.

Email me with offers - I can send pics upon request, after I get home from work this evening, I can post some if there is any interest. One of the 100mw ones is A/C powered - all have driver boards. Here's the "stock" photos....
In order, the 200mw, the A/C 100mw, and the D/C 100mw

200mw.jpg

AC100mw.jpg

100mw.jpg

S

SenKat

I forgot - the A/C powered one is 110v/220v - so it is switchable, and autosensing. Depends on what type of plug you hook up to it, that's all !

S

SenKat

things said:
how much? ::)

If you are serious, make me a serious offer via PM or Email. You should specify which
one(s) you may want !

Hey another stupid question - what is the use for them ???
I'm also interested??
PM me with some "numbers" low, mid and high

Regards,

:cool:

SenKat said:
[quote author=things link=1181252501/0#2 date=1181272442]how much? ::)

If you are serious, make me a serious offer via PM or Email.  You should specify which
one(s) you may want ![/quote]

Hello SenKat --- Talk to me >>>>>>>>>> :)

S

SenKat

Vodka1000 said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1181252501/0#3 date=1181272907][quote author=things link=1181252501/0#2 date=1181272442]how much? ::)

If you are serious, make me a serious offer via PM or Email.  You should specify which
one(s) you may want ![/quote]

Hello SenKat --- Talk to me >>>>>>>>>> :)[/quote]

Please read above ?  If you are serious, and are asking about them - make me an offer via PM or email......

S

SenKat

jeffwilson34 said:
what type projector are you getting?

Since YOU are my idol - I am gonna copy your a$$ !!! LOL I REALLY like the one you got, but I may actually go one higher and go for RGB instead of RGY....I LOVE the animations, and the spectacular colors - I am a total geek, man what can I say ?

If you are going with the same place mine came from, contact him direct.
I can not post links but below is the info.

www (dot) lanling-tech (dot)com
davidlanling (at) hotmail.com

Tell him Jeff Wilson sent you.
He may give you a bit better deal than on fleabay

S

SenKat

I am a step ahead of you, bro ! Already have emails in route to him :cool: We'll see how well he receives my questions ! ::)

S

SenKat

Here's the prices if anyone is interested -

200mw d/c powered - $160 shipped
100mw a/c powered - $110 shipped
100mw d/c powered - $80 shipped

For US customers, that price can be $5.00 less, shipped - but for the folks across the pond, the prices are fairly tight due to the high cost of shipping !

Gazoo

jeffwilson34 said:
If you are going with the same place mine came from, contact him direct.

I have been watching his auctions too...lol. He seems like a good seller, with decent prices and does have great feedback.

Gazoo

SenKat said:
Here's the prices if anyone is interested -

200mw d/c powered - $160 shipped
100mw a/c powered - $110 shipped
100mw d/c powered - $80 shipped

For US customers, that price can be $5.00 less, shipped - but for the folks across the pond, the prices are fairly tight due to the high cost of shipping !

So I assume you have measured the output of the 200mw one. Is that peak power or continuous? How much has it been used? What voltage does it run on and how much current? Is it one you made from a DVD diode? Is it a 5.6 0r 9mm diode. Glass lens??? Thanks.

Gazoo said:
[quote author=jeffwilson34 link=1181252501/0#9 date=1181486082]If you are going with the same place mine came from, contact him direct.

I have been watching his auctions too...lol.  He seems like a good seller, with decent prices and does have great feedback. [/quote]

He is real good about answering emails, although he answers them overnight which is daytime for him.
He also has a good handle on the English language which is unusual.
I talk to lots of the Chinese people in the fireworks business and some of them must use the same translator program that does not work very well.

SenKat said:
I am a step ahead of you, bro !  Already have emails in route to him  :cool:  We'll see how well he receives my questions ! ::)

He normally answers overnight. Which is daytime for him.
If you do not sell one of the DC powered ones by mid week I may want one.
I an thinking about trying to build something but I need to check on a few other things 1st.