Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

L@@K<-First EEKBay then Amazon- more from FeeBay and now this.

If you have any pending purchases of ANYTHING remotely related to lasers including just heatsinks-etc There may be a problem(again)

Several of our friends here at the forums also have biz at the above.
If you do it has been suggested that you contat your seller directly about and existing order or a new one.

This all could be fixed soon or never-
afaik even laser goggles are not being allowed for sale at Amazon- ATM.

Check your sellers sites and see if they have any laser related items listed.

If not^^^^ is the reason.

These guys work hard to provide us with what we need, for FAIR prices and when we need it-NOW is the time to show them how much we appreciate them.. buy direct-
pay with a less expensive way- put a little faith in these guys and you will have no regrets. PM me if this confuses you.
:whistle:

Thanks for the heads up Hak :beer: Very important news, affects a lot of the members here.

~ LB

DTR

Yea I have been going round and round with them. The problem is the people that are making the decisions have the knowledge of a turnip about this subject and everything related to "laser" is being taken down even lenses, heatsinks and driver circuits. Half my listings are down and I expect all them to be removed in the next few days.

Last edited:
What's the best way to purchase from you DTR? Your Google store or PM's and Paypal/MO? What works best for you at this point?

~ LB

DTR

Yea just follow the links in my sig to purchase from my site via credit card or paypal. Unless you prefer google checkout which is also going away in november. Options keep getting smaller.:)

benmwv

I didn't even know you sold on amazon DTR.

Sucks that they are removing everything even drivers and heatsinks!

ped

Have to think of names to re list them by..

Driver -
Adjustable constant current minature power converter suitable for use with 4o5 or 445 neenomeeter coherent photonic giver offers .

Last edited:
There's always bitcoin, that will never go away or restrict your options! :tinfoil:

I like the way you think. But, the US government is already investigating Bitcoin and how to shut them down. By strict interpretation of the law, Bitcoin isn't technically legal.

As far as Fleabay and Amazorn is concerned, it's a rediculous policy, and I'm sorry for our members who have been affected. I will continue to work with our members, directly.

Grix

I like the way you think. But, the US government is already investigating Bitcoin and how to shut them down. By strict interpretation of the law, Bitcoin isn't technically legal.

I don't think that's true. The US government is actually becoming more and more accepting of bitcoin. Fincen has published rules and guidelines regarding bitcoin use, meaning that they view it as a serious currency. It's certainly perfectly legal.

DTR

I think that is really what he meant. I don't think bitcoin or its users want it to be classified as a currency but a digital good instead. The US government does however want to classify it as a currency so it can impose its regulatory, taxation and reporting requirements upon it. Or at least that is how I have interpreted what I have read on the subject.

I don't think that's true. The US government is actually becoming more and more accepting of bitcoin. Fincen has published rules and guidelines regarding bitcoin use, meaning that they view it as a serious currency. It's certainly perfectly legal.

Whether you 'think' it's true, or not, a simple google search will show you dozens of articles relating to the SEC and other government organizations who are investigating Bitcoin's legality. As far as your claim of Bitcoin being legal, I'd like to see what source you're referencing.

Grix

Whether you 'think' it's true, or not, a simple google search will show you dozens of articles relating to the SEC and other government organizations who are investigating Bitcoin's legality. As far as your claim of Bitcoin being legal, I'd like to see what source you're referencing.

Here's the source: http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/pdf/FIN-2013-G001.pdf

Here's an article explaining the legalese: FINCEN: Bitcoin Users Not Regulated, Exchanges Are | Bitcoin MagazineBitcoin Magazine

Thanks for all who have added to this thread-Out of respect I choose to not write that DTR was one of the two sellers that were effected by the BS- I figured if Jordan wanted all to know he has been impacted he would and he did. it a dirty trick - and the runaround that have caused was not planned by our fav sellers- more work for them.

So.. when you refer someone to DTR be sure to include ways to place orders that are not PP-freakBay or amazon- +

I don't know if there is an effective way to complain about this-- or that it would do any good. One thing we CAN do is place orders with guys Like DTR and AixiZ as biz for all is either stagnent or lower than usual. We have lost a lot with Clif cajun lasrs and Mohgasm gone.

hak's two cents