Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Grooves coming back!

Laik

We only mow about 1.5 - 2 acres :p

Last edited:

his were shipped with all the other GB orders. it's been a while now.....
Hey there Matt!

Mine are still waiting for me at my sisters house. I am really anxious to get home and put one together so I have a Kryton Groove build once again. Sorry to read about the issues caused by the unannounced anodizing. There is one plus though, the outer finish will stay nicer with the anodizing. The work involved to remove the anodizing from the diode pocket/threads/contact areas should be offset by the benefits to the rest of the housing. It does make it quite a hassle for you though, especially if you intend to do all the rest of those yourself prior to selling them. You could offer a slight discount for those that don't mind doing it themselves, would save you some work for sure. I hope you keep your store open, as you are one of the best sources for lots of parts needed by the laser hobbiests.

I'm still out in Kalifornia working on projects. When you watch the new Star Trek movie Into Darkness, keep an eye out for some 450nm. One of your drivers was used in the build. But shhhhh, its a secret ;-)

Bob

crap, i already saw it and must have missed the laser. Or i'm so use to seeing them i didn't think anything of it :(

Lol how big is the chance that you are going to see a movie and the laser that is being used uses your own driver :p awesome stuff though matt! Your drivers went pro!

Blord

You must asked for royalties. 0.01% of the movie revenues should do. :D

I have received my Kryton hosts for two weeks now. Thanks !

Lol how big is the chance that you are going to see a movie and the laser that is being used uses your own driver :p awesome stuff though matt! Your drivers went pro!

I still think its funny when I see a random YouTube laser video and see something that came from me